Rare chance today to get all grills in the same location
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NU6gr8eQWmGMPXwzaZ9NT7aqxTJy_gkamSXcUAkgiRtrn5VVrmh13NoGPXurOYBPa1TXUeRAd7fbzTntabeJsKVmtJeOpXkP4YcRTEj4gHOJiDfRC6HrpmfHPYcSNPEGKW3MnXTpbNnFFxx4B8xBz9bLpJnJArfEGv08Cdx6sSvsoK991TQA1rE5TxNrj4jD8kPOxz2F9Ml7-lR_pfa-tNWBG-pehMT2AedPefGZ2kbHWLafdXpJB1zBzSrXL635W_k2PL5fS1YtswN5zqueRTlolYwt6jfRkkzu9gxPDTVHfuJVrNpGTq5qKYwGnz5KUDd0KDGs7t8I0yVCCZ-4G-E4RJvEXKZW4iF7FmfPCwpAu8PfbUqWknDh3xp1YZU7W7OIG8vCKEGhaSQ7WXb6ZRBX_3PcdJD1g7wWlvANUomJKBchUX7B9gK3IyMmOVimmU0p3HaaFcvqZivwTZlwSOlN5Ih5An97kUsF-ybaP4Q9iWBfiLqgreXLtMCzu38Br8q775ZaFJbypxIRGGdOZh4XAvhgQscSjEgqxjTMzI7mMEwJFq1B_EqFO_IaGeMB5JnN_7qpzRRGEWJfFPD93n1fhnvZe-kN7sTBz90=w1002-h746-no)

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Ho. Lee. Chit. I'm impressed... what a collection! 8)
I'd like to see the collection but nothing is showing up. Is it some setting that I have that is blocking the picture?
Thanks,
Robert
I'm not seeing it either.
I added a pic, it must be some kind of google share permissions that I am not setting.
What is the color behind the lime?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Beautiful! Looks like Smoke MT behind the Lime.
Nice
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Quote from: greenweb on April 21, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
Beautiful! Looks like Smoke MT behind the Lime.
Correct, that is a smoke.
Super Nice collection. That Redhead you just picked up is clean AF!!!! Thanks for sharing 👊😎
That is a beautiful thing.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Beautiful family!!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Very cool collection
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
They look so happy.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: LightningBoldtz on April 21, 2018, 09:31:16 AM
Quote from: greenweb on April 21, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
Beautiful! Looks like Smoke MT behind the Lime.
Correct, that is a smoke.
Where did you pick up the smoke one?
I was telling my wife about that color. Is it as sweet looking in person as it is in pictures?
Sent from my LG-K425 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Got to go to Canada for that smoke. Wait until July when they make recreational marijuana legal then that way you can get two good smokes. LOL!
Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Quote from: Filibuster on April 21, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Got to go to Canada for that smoke. Wait until July when they make recreational marijuana legal then that way you can get two good smokes. LOL!
Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
I knew it sold in Europe. I wasn't sure if it sold in Canada. Me and lightningboldtz live in the Detroit area so running across to Canada is a very quick trip.
Sent from my LG-K425 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Future GOALS....awesome collection!!!!!
Mattlillis73 now you got me thinking, how much it would cost to greyhound one of these packages to the dc area.
Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Nice collection!!
Very pretty bunch of grails!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Now I see the pic.
Very nice collection.
Quote from: mattlillis73 on April 21, 2018, 07:24:21 PM
Quote from: LightningBoldtz on April 21, 2018, 09:31:16 AM
Quote from: greenweb on April 21, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
Beautiful! Looks like Smoke MT behind the Lime.
Correct, that is a smoke.
Where did you pick up the smoke one?
I was telling my wife about that color. Is it as sweet looking in person as it is in pictures?
Sent from my LG-K425 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
I got it in a trade, it is beautiful, I will show you when you come over next time.
Looking good, Jeff! Where's the lava lamp? :o ;D
Quote from: Bob BQ on April 23, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
Looking good, Jeff! Where's the lava lamp? :o ;D
This is my weber charcoal family, no pellet cookers allowed.
Great mix of old and new, cool family. Congrats!