I seem to remember seeing some mentions of the newer lid bail for performers and MT's that allow the lid to be a little more out of the way. Anyone have any info on this. I'd like to upgrade my SSP's if I am remembering this correctly.
Yes, as far as I know, they can only be purchased from Weber so far...
Part number #65188
I have converted all my performers and MT. Works WAY better.. Good luck
@MikeRocksTheRed
Quote from: JordanW on October 17, 2017, 09:29:57 AM
Yes, as far as I know, they can only be purchased from Weber so far...
Part number #65188
I have converted all my performers and MT. Works WAY better.. Good luck @MikeRocksTheRed
This was the first thing I did when I got my sage OTP. Keeps the lid all the way out of the way.
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2017/09/24/IMG_3260.jpg)
Just ordered one, should be arriving tomorrow. It was supposed to be 29 and some change before shipping but after bsing with the CS rep for a little bit about Weber stuff in general he discounted it down to $15 and waved shipping. Didn't even ask him to!
Thank for the quick responses
@JordanW @DrewZ and
@Lowbrass
Quote from: Lowbrass on October 17, 2017, 09:38:27 AM
Just ordered one, should be arriving tomorrow. It was supposed to be 29 and some change before shipping but after bsing with the CS rep for a little bit about Weber stuff in general he discounted it down to $15 and waved shipping. Didn't even ask him to!
Lucky you as i ordered 3 lid bales and 2 metal table top last Friday but couldn't get CS for any discount. $29 for lid bale & $63 for the top for a grand total of $243.
JV
Quote from: Jules V. on October 17, 2017, 03:52:38 PM
Lucky you as i ordered 3 lid bales and 2 metal table top last Friday but couldn't get CS for any discount. $29 for lid bale & $63 for the top for a grand total of $243.
JV
Ouch! I wasn't trying for a discount but also I wasn't arguing when he told me!
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Didn't try to argue at all. As a matter of fact i tried to smooth talk the cs rep to no avail

JV
I'd like to upgrade these as well. Thanks for the part numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk