Picked up this gem today. Non taco copper in plus shape. Cooked on less than 10 times and stored indoors. Pencil eraser size chip on lid and the slightest rimrash. I don't think they cooked with the lid on, it's squeaky clean as is the bucket. 8)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170710/365f3c201d97aa2d52fce6a97ff13b44.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170710/6503b3ff7b318b1d8489f917cecd46d6.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170710/627d039a1d6e6ea21e75f26e1d942094.jpg)
Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Le Blanco Panthero declares the taco-less Copper a damn winner man. That's a clean machine Scott!!! Got one myself. Cocobolo Red handles absolutely Tex that thing up too.....gives the whole damn Kettle a reddish hue it did not have before they went on.....
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2017/07/10/CIMG0154.jpg)
I swapped out a black triangle and ash bucket w/ring on a Black OTG before I sold it so as to provide my Copper with a little bit of black going on down low.
Nice!
Nice score Scott, she's clean!
That's a beauty Scott. Congrats on the acquisition.
Nice! Way to go, Z!!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Nice find!
Was this one the locally for $40? I saw it pop up the other day on Craigslist and considered it but talked myself out of it.
That's a keeper Scott.
IMO it'll be one of the rare grills in the future, with the welded handle.
I'm a Copper lover. Nice grab.
Very Nice! I'm always looking out for non taco coppers.