I search vintage bbq and just look through all the random old and or "old" looking stuff found this "vintage photo with stand up pool and bbq" I spy with my little eye a chestnut in the corner
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/f53931c5940f4bdc26fd3aa3d9d4e20d.jpg)
Agree and that is interesting. How much do they want for a photo? Crazy thing is is that someone might actually buy it.
It's not weird at all. I've been to many estate sales and have seen the same few people buying up old photos and large private slide collections.
I asked one buyer just why he always buys these photos. He said he looks for photos of original vintage cars and classic bicycles, toys, motorcycles, exc.
He sells these pictures on eBay as some like to collect these vintage original pictures of said items. That is what people want to buy. He doesn't get much for the pictures, maybe a few bucks but this guy had paid $20 for about 3,000 photos that day. These pictures were mostly from the 1940's-70's
I do see this Chestnut Weber Grill photo being purchased from someone on this site.
Here is another one from the same seller of that chestnut.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/af04133bd801afc6eef6ffed98324b1c.jpg)
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: mhiszem on July 05, 2017, 11:12:14 AM
Agree and that is interesting. How much do they want for a photo? Crazy thing is is that someone might actually buy it.
only like 4 bucks
Quote from: Smokin Performer on July 05, 2017, 11:48:39 AM
It's not weird at all. I've been to many estate sales and have seen the same few people buying up old photos and large private slide collections.
I asked one buyer just why he always buys these photos. He said he looks for photos of original vintage cars and classic bicycles, toys, motorcycles, exc.
He sells these pictures on eBay as some like to collect these vintage original pictures of said items. That is what people want to buy. He doesn't get much for the pictures, maybe a few bucks but this guy had paid $20 for about 3,000 photos that day. These pictures were mostly from the 1940's-70's
I do see this Chestnut Weber Grill photo being purchased from someone on this site.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
huh, now when you put it that way.... lol
Lol yeah agree. That is very interesting. Thank you for the insight.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170706/cbb35ae9a0aaf2505834353d34c0b92a.jpg)
Too pricey for me.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
ooo but that would be sweet.