Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Troy on June 16, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

Title: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Troy on June 16, 2017, 12:30:55 PM
I'm not sure if they'll arrive in time for the 4th or not, but I'm ordering one today just to try.

https://represent.com/wkc-usa-logo-weber
(https://d2v48i7nl75u94.cloudfront.net/uploads/fdb76e8a19cfc5f950597674177125a1.jpeg)(https://d2v48i7nl75u94.cloudfront.net/uploads/4c46f20ecec53d2e4e380892204ad719.jpeg)

Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Madpap on June 16, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
Shit. I order some this morning. Got to go back now.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: cwestsmokin on June 16, 2017, 01:29:07 PM
Thanks @troy ,just ordered the good ole red ,white and blue!  Got a blue kettle shirt  yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Troy on June 16, 2017, 01:56:24 PM
Quote from: Madpap on June 16, 2017, 01:03:37 PM
Shit. I order some this morning. Got to go back now.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)

Sorry about that.
I'm working on becoming more organized :)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Madpap on June 16, 2017, 03:07:20 PM
It's good. I got one of these on the way now. Merica!


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Larry on June 16, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up Troy, great looking shirt!
I ordered a few.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: zavod44 on June 16, 2017, 07:18:24 PM
Already ordered one
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: kettlebb on June 16, 2017, 07:21:27 PM
The shirts look awesome but I'd love to see this logo on a trucker hat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: fedex on June 16, 2017, 07:34:02 PM
Finally got me a shirt.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: KevinP on June 17, 2017, 05:16:49 AM
@Troy,  what a great idea. Ordered mine this morning.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Rub on June 17, 2017, 09:41:57 PM
Right on, glad to see it!


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Vwbuggin64 on June 17, 2017, 09:46:21 PM
I know what I am ordering here shortly.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: TheDude on June 18, 2017, 04:00:22 PM
Ordered
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Brain_STL on June 18, 2017, 05:26:05 PM
Ditto!


Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Troy on July 06, 2017, 10:01:07 AM
Did anyone get theirs yet? Mine shipped, but apparently to my old address (whoops).
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: dwnthehatch on July 06, 2017, 10:08:42 AM
I received mine before the 4th.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Troy on July 06, 2017, 10:10:16 AM
Quote from: dwnthehatch on July 06, 2017, 10:08:42 AM
I received mine before the 4th.

WOOT WOOT!!!
Pics?
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Madpap on July 06, 2017, 10:35:31 AM
I received mine the 1st. Very nice.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Madpap on July 06, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170706/e91125b558cbd212555a9495c3477ce4.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: jeffrackmo on July 06, 2017, 10:48:55 AM
Got mine yesterday.  It took forever.  Fits well n looks awesome!!
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Al b que on July 06, 2017, 12:50:28 PM
Yep got mine Monday love the shirt!!

Sent from my VS986 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Red Kettle Rich on July 06, 2017, 01:03:53 PM
I have a couple of WKC shirts but this Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072WZZ9MR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) one is nice too
(https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81MG8IuiVoL._UX679_.jpg)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Darko on July 06, 2017, 01:19:06 PM
You should make a Canada flag as well.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: YardBurner on July 06, 2017, 01:41:17 PM
Slap a leaf smack dab in the middle of that thing.
Look good too.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Rub on July 06, 2017, 05:35:38 PM
@Troy I got mine about a week ago and am wearing it right now.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: Jason on July 06, 2017, 06:06:01 PM
 ;D

(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/34927366274_1e958855bf_z.jpg)
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: TheDude on July 06, 2017, 07:51:07 PM
Quote from: Troy on July 06, 2017, 10:01:07 AM
Did anyone get theirs yet? Mine shipped, but apparently to my old address (whoops).

I've had mine for about a week and a half.
Title: Re: USA Flag WKC shirts!
Post by: nitis on July 06, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
And next go round add

'Merica

Haha


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)