Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Foundry37 on June 11, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

Title: Axle caps for OTS
Post by: Foundry37 on June 11, 2017, 05:45:46 AM
I picked up a my first Weber yesterday! A used OTS that needs some minor TLC. 
As I was rolling down the block to load it in the car a wheel popped off.  I noticed that previous owner wrapped some electrical tape around the axle to keep it on.  I really want to find some replacement caps for the axle.  Can one of you fine folks help point me in right direction?
Title: Re: Axle caps for OTS
Post by: Mr.CPHo on June 11, 2017, 05:50:56 AM
Local hardware store, Ace, Lowes, or Home Depot.

Yes, another thread on the black plastic hubcap pushnut replacement
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=7089


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Axle caps for OTS
Post by: Foundry37 on June 11, 2017, 06:00:03 AM
Quote from: Mr.CPHo on June 11, 2017, 05:50:56 AM
Local hardware store, Ace, Lowes, or Home Depot.

Yes, another thread on the black plastic hubcap pushnut replacement
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=7089


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)

I guess search can be my friend.  Glad to know that this seems to be a common issue.
Thanks for info