Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Madpap on June 10, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

Title: Another red
Post by: Madpap on June 10, 2017, 10:55:46 AM
I don't know what it is about my truck, these Webers jump in when I go by. Is this a brick red?(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170610/7233bb0252c9b6f90d041d66d1f748bb.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Another red
Post by: kettlebb on June 10, 2017, 12:05:41 PM
That looks like crimson.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Another red
Post by: Madpap on June 10, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
That's what I thought at first but it has a brown tint in sunlight


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Another red
Post by: LiquidOcelot on June 10, 2017, 07:17:55 PM
yea I think tacos came in crimson. not sure if they have a brick red that model