Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: tb80 on June 02, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

Title: Weber bug zapper
Post by: tb80 on June 02, 2017, 08:03:40 PM
One came up for sale in my area for $65. what are they worth?  I don't really have a need for one but I haven't seen it before. I am kind of intrigued.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Weber bug zapper
Post by: Kithog on July 02, 2017, 02:13:56 PM
I have had mine for years and it is works very well.  Only problem is you cannot buy a replacement bulb. 

There are two sizes; 12 inch and 20 inch globe.  I have no idea what they are worth but I have seen them for sale on ebay and craigslist for pricing from 150.00 to 49.00.  I guess it depends on the buyer and what they are willing to spend.
Title: Re: Weber bug zapper
Post by: MikeRocksTheRed on July 03, 2017, 08:50:22 AM
I have one but haven't used it yet.  There is one in the Facebook market place in Denver for $25 if anyone is looking for one.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Weber bug zapper
Post by: Kithog on July 05, 2017, 08:31:34 PM
Thank you for the info.  I will check out the Denver market place.