For my 10,000th post, I wanted to take a minute to say that first, I need to get a life. 2nd and more importantly, I've had the privilege to getting to know some great people and also getting to see and have a range of kettles pass through over the past 5 years as a member of WKC and NONE of this would have been possible without YOU! The community. Those who have helped me out over the years with grills, grails and projects to tinker with. You! My fellow WKC brothers that have made this place as great as it is and fun to come back to day after day. You! That I enjoy doing historical research for and answering the questions and providing information that, with the help of many has made this site the foremost authority on the Weber Kettle. This is not just a hobby but a labor of love. Thank you! Now for the pic heavy portion. Some of these I still have, some have moved on to new homes.
My collection on July 8th, 2012 (day I joined the WKC) Notice I had removed the original leg kit to my Grandfathers old 18.5 red. I wanted it to look "updated". I realized how silly it looked and I restored it to original not long after. My wife thought this was "too many" grills back then.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/a2e6a248f3dbad3010e7214397ce4327.jpg)
Fully restored original legs and steel wheels. The way it was meant to be. This is the one that started it all for me.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/e152acdd9cd34e2658582ee5f4953a0c.jpg)
And the Weberitis kept growing.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/406f20a9f7bf6137076e417a41fce936.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/5d1494e2271a7d1b89bf2a4c4fcfdb5b.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/a0646516c22a2b25b60137873900d66f.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/c4cfb73ab89fb01fa253c57a7295b79f.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/f2ed698d42c9b4b2b2ca81b0d991f784.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/e4489ac8ee11ad840688351a7762b9dd.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/c72d0ad3a9a7f14acff5a4abb3629d05.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/1205364e7fe4311252cd34a8cd8b3d40.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/5de8276d5670df087aa644ff64493997.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/304d1dcbc61466781c9a8ba53fd81f3a.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/2515cdcc633020784600814e0b2482f3.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/034ff3a3706e3d923ea99224a38d082c.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/39d038651dc163d3592675db2d053534.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/6f7f3ee994261ad5d725c4020fbc282c.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/c9c1b2c6027812696b4c983fbd3029b9.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/0b37d121ada768b17cffa6ef5fb6f76f.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/7ad68f5d19291c86f71139913e5f4004.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/5032b0387c3daf293d25b8789a150860.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/a0f0de7e4a0eba4e6587bb3d15dfa0d7.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/b0d192201279d95066cc31c0121287d7.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/1112c9af17604f175b96e1bb964d9040.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/89bc8dc9fd2d3ecbce209d8a22cb96cb.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/61f727b3e14c270244adaf0bd08b260b.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/1985f9352a80b88845ea45c193bff2ea.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/15535b960d9c6025c056ce64f81c1add.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/15d00bb1c88d3087d2075720b1e91ab3.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/edbf9b25bac3d3e8c763cbac0bda6d05.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/008b851a202df0d5926dd48537b4ce27.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/f5a10e1c0aa6dafdf8c8a8f6bee9d7af.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/3164556e61dbe7cf1b9e4fd212f25b39.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/c4e56dfd2b0ba91de590c3cdd7aac64f.jpg)
Wow! Great post and great pics. And thank you for all your input into this site and the invaluable info you provide.
By any chance do you have a family pic of all the Webers together at once?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Congratulations, keep up the good work, and thanks for all you do for WKC.
Quote from: tb80 on May 15, 2017, 07:31:54 PM
Wow! Great post and great pics. And thank you for all your input into this site and the invaluable info you provide.
By any chance do you have a family pic of all the Webers together at once?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Thanks! I'll have to get one together this summer for the 5th anniversary and compare it to the first one. That might be an all day affair between setup and tear down.

Applause!!!
8)
Great post, awesome kettles and an all around great guy!!!! Thanks
@Craig
Flippin' epic. Love the Aristocrat. This is one the best.....
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/c4e56dfd2b0ba91de590c3cdd7aac64f.jpg)
"Touch the Kettles....NOT!!!!" "I am the Kettle Keeper my friend!!!"
Without your knowledge and presence this board would not be close to as good as it is Craig.
Stunning!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for taking us through your 5 year journey with the WKC and Thank You for your continued assistance in dating so many of my kettles. Your work as the WKC Historian is greatly appreciated Craig.
You (& the Kettles!!) are an all-time class act my man !!!
Thank You for an astounding amount of hard work to to preserve the information on all this stuff !!!!
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and that boxed up Blue MBH still has me drooling.
Great collection, and thanx for all of your input,and answering question after question,the grail of WKC!!
@Craig with your help and this grate community at the WKC it does make this the leading authority !! Thanks to you as well congrats on the 10,000 post and now get a life LOL
Great retrospective Craig. Quite a ride. Thanks for your perseverance and passion.
Marty
Nice bunch of pics. And thank you for everything @Craig
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You've done an outstanding job on the first 10, Im looking forward to 10 more.
10K, amazing. Thanks for all that you do to make this such a great place. You're encyclopedic knowledge of Weber history is amazing.
Yes Craig, thank you!
All the time and dedication you bring to the history of all this is much appreciated!
It never ceases to amaze me that you always chime in with dates, ages, and histories of kettles for all members, new and old, without fail.
Thanks so much for all you do!
Great pics!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Congrats on 10K posts Craig. Hell, you've probably forgotten more about Weber than I know. Your contributions to this community are very much appreciated.
Nice Craig, lots of great stuff over the years....
Awesome stuff man. Thank you for all your hard work. Great collection!
Only problem I see is that your daughter is pouring coals with no shoes on. Ouchie!
Craig - thanks for sharing your story and your pictures.
I am always amazed at your dedication to researching the history of the Weber kettle. You may know more about Weber models than anyone on the planet, and the fact that you have posted 10,000 times shows how much you help others learn more about their own kettles.
Congratulations. Here is hoping to 10,000 more!
Winz
Congrats
@Craig Thank you for your hard work keeping this web site going. I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot. I look forward to checking it out every day. Thank you!
Holy Toledo!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Congrats! and thanks!
Congratulations on your 10k.
🍻 Here's to another 10k
Congrats, Craig! You are the go-to guy for Weber kettle history and knowledge.
10K posts, eh ?!? ... You've slowed down ...
@Travis will catch you in no time. :o ;D :P :P ;) ;)
Great pictures and posts. Thanks for all your knowledge Craig
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
10k couldn't come to a more deserving person. This club has made an impact on a lot of us.
We all appreciate every member here. You, as our "Official" historian are hero in our kettle collecting and cooking minds.
Thanks for all you do!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Thanks Craig. I just came here to learn how not to burn the shit out of a burger. The colors and history are why I stayed. And why most of my family and friends think I'm crazy. Here's to 10k more.
Much respect! ;)
Craig, thank you for all that you do around here.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)