Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: northwestkettle on April 23, 2017, 06:48:28 PM

Title: Question proper name for this grill?
Post by: northwestkettle on April 23, 2017, 06:48:28 PM
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170424/d5b0a4d940cedaaa7a55975ec8312fbd.jpg)

So I picked this up thinking it was an older master touch but then after looking at age guide I noticed it says 90 was first year and it has enclosed ash catcher this is 1988 K vent code so would this be like a one touch premium?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Question proper name for this grill?
Post by: Bob BQ on April 23, 2017, 06:55:38 PM
@northwestkettle  - That would be a One Touch Plus.

http://weberkettleclub.com/history/the-weber-master-touch-history/

Nice HC internal ashpan....  ;D

...and what're you turning on that Jet lathe?
Title: Re: Question proper name for this grill?
Post by: northwestkettle on April 23, 2017, 06:57:06 PM
Thanks Bob


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Question proper name for this grill?
Post by: LiquidOcelot on April 23, 2017, 07:26:07 PM
Quote from: Bob BQ on April 23, 2017, 06:55:38 PM
@northwestkettle  - That would be a One Touch Plus.

http://weberkettleclub.com/history/the-weber-master-touch-history/

Nice HC internal ashpan....  ;D

...and what're you turning on that Jet lathe?
the one touch plus is the predecessor to the one touch gold correct and predecessor to the one touch plat of today
Title: Re: Question proper name for this grill?
Post by: northwestkettle on April 23, 2017, 07:35:46 PM
I believe it was the predecessor to the master touch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Question proper name for this grill?
Post by: northwestkettle on April 23, 2017, 07:39:15 PM
Quote from: Bob BQ on April 23, 2017, 06:55:38 PM
@northwestkettle  - That would be a One Touch Plus.

http://weberkettleclub.com/history/the-weber-master-touch-history/

Nice HC internal ashpan....  ;D

...and what're you turning on that Jet lathe?


Ya I'm restoring a happy cooker I could not resist picking up

And I was working on a goblet that has been sitting untouched for quite a few months I need to get back on it and finish it up to many projects never enough time lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Question proper name for this grill?
Post by: hawgheaven on April 24, 2017, 07:14:37 AM
Looks like it's in grate shape... needs a zav handle... :)