Picked up a yellow lantern at an estate sale for 1.50. Sometimes it's the little things. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170415/1bbc690aaf85e87c92b6e00edd3b5fa1.jpg)
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
is 20 good for one of these
Ha let's see the color change :) 8)
LiqidOcelot, I have seen them fro 15.00. 20 might be a little steep.
Guitarfish, HaHa, that would be pretty cool.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Nice color. Even nicer price. I wonder how one of those LED tea lights would look in it.
Very nice, might look for a few of those myself...
Love Estate Sale finds... Great price.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: Hofy on April 15, 2017, 12:03:28 PM
Nice color. Even nicer price. I wonder how one of those LED tea lights would look in it.
I bought the solar LED's on Amazon. They look like this.
(http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a594/Bob_Whitney/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-01/IMG_20170127_192734499_zpsogfi8yfx.jpg) (http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Bob_Whitney/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-01/IMG_20170127_192734499_zpsogfi8yfx.jpg.html)
Those are cool. Didn't know they existed. When were they made?
Sent from my LGMS210 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)