Big thanks to
@chefn58 for hooking me up with this euro Gray SJ.
(http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/e7/dd/e7ddb555976bd5f7986eb8e28671aefa.png)
I'm loving the color contrast with the shiny hardware...
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2017/04/06/GSJG01.jpg)
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2017/04/06/GSJG02.jpg)
8)
For once, the cheap handle & taco look good on something. Very cool SJ!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice!
That is a great color!!! Love it!
Holy cow that looks awesome
Sent From My Weber Seeking Samsung
Quote from: brewtownbeatdown on April 06, 2017, 02:20:33 PM
For once, the cheap handle & taco look good on something. Very cool SJ!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the exact same thing when I seen. That taco actually looks good on there. Whole thing looks kick ass!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet looking! Love the gray and contrast.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
That is friggin' sweet!
She is beautiful!
that's awesome
Omg I'm a collector and that is awesom
Awesome color. Congrats.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Really gorgeous
Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
That is sweet! Congrats! I keep thinking this Gray should have been the Slate MT.
Beautiful, like that shade of grey!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Lucked into a couple of these. Made my day for sure!!!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170424/e9c3fc04fb11d20072393a99cd9f7e14.jpg)
Why the F doesn't Weber make charcoal grates like these for the US?(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170424/a48edd5a11bc33716f1446e2150dd2a2.jpg)
Would love something like this for a 22", or 26"
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk