Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => WSM: Weber Smokey Mountain => Topic started by: danpeikes on February 28, 2017, 05:19:57 AM

Title: Best place to buy a WSM 22"?
Post by: danpeikes on February 28, 2017, 05:19:57 AM
What is the best place to buy a NIB WSM 22"?  I assume they are the same price everywhere?
Title: Re: Best place to buy a WSM 22"?
Post by: JDann24 on February 28, 2017, 06:31:25 AM
I'd check Ace Hardware if you have around you. That's the only place I've seen them in person. Otherwise, I'd order from Amazon and use use the free one day shipping if you're a prime member.
Title: Re: Best place to buy a WSM 22"?
Post by: webbc1x on February 28, 2017, 06:48:04 AM
Craigslist in my area almost always as an unused 18 or 22 in listed...I would check that for your best price.  Otherwise Amazon is the way to go.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: Best place to buy a WSM 22"?
Post by: pbe gummi bear on February 28, 2017, 09:49:50 AM
They usually are the same price everywhere. The best place to buy it is online at a place that ships free w/o tax.