Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: greenweb on October 10, 2016, 04:29:11 PM

Title: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: greenweb on October 10, 2016, 04:29:11 PM
Wife not home and having these 4 new kettles..... I put them to use.

Living Room.
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2016/10/10/2016-10-0922.05.24.jpg)



Dining Room.
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2016/10/10/20161010_104611.jpg)



Family Room.
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2016/10/10/20161010_110346.jpg)

Well, I wish I can keep them like that.
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: JDann24 on October 10, 2016, 04:30:18 PM
My wife sure would kill me. Have fun till she gets home!
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: blksabbath on October 10, 2016, 04:49:59 PM
Put a doily on each one and see if she notices.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: Travis on October 10, 2016, 05:24:50 PM
She'll love it when she gets home


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: kettlebb on October 10, 2016, 05:32:37 PM
I see nothing wrong with what you've done. She should be proud.


Crimson Performer Platinum "AH", Red MT "P", Red Mist SSP "EZ", Faded Black "A", Black OTG "DE".
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: RottiGuy on October 11, 2016, 01:24:16 AM
Great job greenweb, nothingg wrong with that decor!!!
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: Shoestringshop on October 11, 2016, 03:34:45 AM
Looks great!
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: wrehfield on October 11, 2016, 05:44:07 AM
 I have an Ivory I want to keep in the
bedroom,but so far, no go.
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: fljoemon on October 11, 2016, 06:12:27 AM
I have a hard time keeping my 3 kettles in the patio .. let alone bring it into the living room ;-)
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: greenweb on October 11, 2016, 06:17:39 AM
One more pic using SJ and SJP.  I think it looks good.  :D

(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2016/10/11/20161011_094904.jpg)
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: Darko on October 11, 2016, 11:27:00 AM
I personally don't see what the issue is.
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: kettlebb on October 11, 2016, 01:03:13 PM
That looks very nice!


Crimson Performer Platinum "AH", Red MT "P", Red Mist SSP "EZ", Faded Black "A", Black OTG "DE".
Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: DonoBBQ on October 11, 2016, 01:56:21 PM
I could see this on the cover of better homes and gardens! Just beautiful! Kinda brings a tear to my eye!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: Thanksgiving Decor
Post by: hawgheaven on October 12, 2016, 04:07:47 AM
You Sir, have balls like Brunswick! I love what you have done! I do believe with a few mods, you could carry that over into Christmas.  8)