Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: MartyG on March 28, 2013, 04:43:39 AM

Title: Don't you hate it when...
Post by: MartyG on March 28, 2013, 04:43:39 AM
(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8095/8586527822_37a08460cf.jpg)

One of my bicycle restoration followers on Flickr sent this. Guess he noticed my "other" obsession. I asked where the bottom half is, and he said it's in the back yard because there were no legs when he found it. Does it look painted to anyone? If not, that's a great color.
Title: Re: Don't you hate it when...
Post by: 1buckie on March 28, 2013, 05:03:02 AM


Painted or not, chips or not, that's a commendable amount of work for ONE kettle....... ;D

Guy needs an honorary commendation from WKC.....it's like the altar we all should have..... :)

He rescued a kettle with no legs...I'm touched...... :'(
Title: Re: Don't you hate it when...
Post by: Mark Schnell on March 28, 2013, 05:43:20 AM
I'm thinking it's painted, unless someone just photoshopped the image. The handle and vent look the same color as the lid. Looks kind of cool though.