Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Cookingmama on March 25, 2013, 09:56:04 AM

Title: What came in the mail today?
Post by: Cookingmama on March 25, 2013, 09:56:04 AM
I was tired and stressed the other night so I was perusing the net for some pr0n......hey a woman has needs too!   :P :P :P

BBQ PR0N of course!   And lo and behold what did I come across?.......G had found a warming rack and offering it up for sale!   Whattttttttttt!   Jackpot baby!   I sent that email faster than we can say Weberitis! 

Little hiccup.....I didn't have a PayPal acct.  soooooo, I got out of the dark ages and signed up for an account.  Payment sent.  Package sent!  Monday noon....package received !  YAY! 

Why did you buy toner?  My teenaged daughters ask. 

(http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/CookingMama4/953DDCE8-9045-4A5C-90BD-057EDA891DBD-765-000001282E3B9DF3_zps2e0a4a31.jpg)

Momma's giddy.....

(http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/CookingMama4/D1FCE65F-4FD8-4F14-B394-074E4E00D350-765-0000012826D8680F_zps30a582ee.jpg)

Nice.....

(http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/CookingMama4/D1C74EFC-8023-4F32-A5FA-76E149119EF6-765-0000012820E30A34_zpsd33597d2.jpg)

Best pic I could take.....

(http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g451/CookingMama4/96BED5D3-9645-4D4F-923E-32DF968F50C2-765-0000012814BB88AE_zps49ee6f86.jpg)


It is a lot heavier than I expected.  And feels very sturdy.  I can't wait to put this baby to use. 

Nice doing business with ya' G.......  I feel a little closer in the circle here now....
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: 1buckie on March 25, 2013, 10:05:32 AM


Now you're stylin' !!!!!

the homemade ones' Duke's doing are cool.....but that' s the REAL McCoy !!!
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: Cookingmama on March 25, 2013, 10:12:57 AM
Quote from: 1buckie on March 25, 2013, 10:05:32 AM


Now you're stylin' !!!!!

the homemade ones' Duke's doing are cool.....but that' s the REAL McCoy !!!

What thread is that?   I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. 
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: 1buckie on March 25, 2013, 10:18:17 AM


This is it, but MR. DUKE never FIXED his pics....... >:(


http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/elevated-half-grill/


G's still shows, pretty close to Duke's & Hogsy's got a neat one on Pg. 3
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: Cookingmama on March 25, 2013, 10:23:27 AM
Pretty cool.  Those look good.  Ummmmmmm. I just hoist a SJ grate on some little bricks  :-[ :-[ :-[
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: 1buckie on March 25, 2013, 10:28:39 AM

Yeah, but yours' is all Weber, all the Time !!!!

The new one I mean ....... 8)
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: MartyG on March 25, 2013, 10:39:44 AM
Should have bought a dozen when I was in Dubai! And that toner? I think G uses it as a dry rub for his blackened salmon.

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8076/8280306959_c0876863bf.jpg)
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: G on March 25, 2013, 11:40:23 AM
The pleasure was all mine CM.....Im glad you like it and it found a good home.  I dropped that off on Saturday morning around 11:00 and it showed up today....have to love the USPS.  As for the toner, it was the only suitable box size I could find at work.  I seem to spill enough when changing the cartridge (because no one else seems to know how...just like the office coffee pot).  Maybe next time I wsill have to see how it tastes... :)
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: Craig on March 26, 2013, 06:00:37 AM
Excellent score, CM!  8)
Mine came yesterday too. Can't wait to use it. Thanks, Stu!  :)
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: Cookingmama on March 26, 2013, 07:08:45 AM
Quote from: Craig on March 26, 2013, 06:00:37 AM
Excellent score, CM!  8)
Mine came yesterday too. Can't wait to use it. Thanks, Stu!  :)


Ohhhhh....he had a few of them!  Thanks for sharing the love.....awesome. 
Title: Re: What came in the mail today?
Post by: reillyranch on March 26, 2013, 06:14:44 PM
Those are great, real handy when you are doing a bunch of different things at once.  Soooo, what are you going to cook first?