Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 10:31:24 AM

Title: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 10:31:24 AM
New in the box, and it has a Lay's brand logo on it. Guy I bought it from said he won it at work.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160801/4cba61a83eeecd4589f54a442ac06de7.jpg)(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160801/1c9bbb1adf96c3d9e703fd9d8a661877.jpg)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: Bustin Butt on August 01, 2016, 10:44:47 AM
Congrats! That's awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 10:47:22 AM
Posted in wrong forum. I'm thinking this should have been in "online finds" admin could you move it? Sorry guys.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: Vwbuggin64 on August 01, 2016, 04:41:02 PM
Thats awesome! I used to drive for Lays chip company. Dang I wish that was closer, we could work out a deal.
Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: AZ Monsoon on August 01, 2016, 05:24:29 PM
Quote from: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 10:47:22 AM
Posted in wrong forum. I'm thinking this should have been in "online finds" admin could you move it? Sorry guys.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nah. You're in the right forum. Nice grill. Congrats!
Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 06:15:22 PM
Quote from: AZ Monsoon on August 01, 2016, 05:24:29 PM
Quote from: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 10:47:22 AM
Posted in wrong forum. I'm thinking this should have been in "online finds" admin could you move it? Sorry guys.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nah. You're in the right forum. Nice grill. Congrats!
Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: Vwbuggin64 on August 01, 2016, 04:41:02 PM
Thats awesome! I used to drive for Lays chip company. Dang I wish that was closer, we could work out a deal.
I saw one on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/282103574766 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/282103574766)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: mrbill on August 01, 2016, 06:31:27 PM
wow! you stole that thing. nice work.
Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: Vwbuggin64 on August 01, 2016, 06:50:35 PM
Quote from: willpickup on August 01, 2016, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: Vwbuggin64 on August 01, 2016, 04:41:02 PM
Thats awesome! I used to drive for Lays chip company. Dang I wish that was closer, we could work out a deal.
I saw one on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/282103574766 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/282103574766)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Looks like Im trolling eBay after work.
Title: Re: Bought an 18 for $40 bucks.
Post by: varekai on August 01, 2016, 09:20:11 PM
The ONLY thing that would have made that go off the awesome chart would be if they had put that logo on a yellow kettle..but GRATE score none the less!!!