Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Eastex on March 19, 2013, 03:40:17 AM

Title: Master Touch question
Post by: Eastex on March 19, 2013, 03:40:17 AM
Ok let me see if I've got this right, lid handle thermometer, lid bale holder, removable ash bucket, these are all the signs of a MT right? Also, did they all come with the old style wire charcoal baskets originally? I might have a lead on a dark green one, anybody have a picture of one all cleaned up?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Title: Re: Master Touch question
Post by: glrasmussen on March 19, 2013, 03:44:14 AM
Here is the one I purchased. Not cleaned up yet, but clean.


http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/trading-post/green-mt-need-help/
Title: Re: Master Touch question
Post by: bob hope on March 19, 2013, 09:29:47 AM
Mine some what clean 8)
(http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag68/hope2cu2/EA860988-6DF7-4C31-AECF-B5B8F9A77E17-186-0000000F31118520.jpg)
Title: Re: Master Touch question
Post by: Jeff on March 19, 2013, 03:36:01 PM
I have a new one in the box yet and it has the newer style charcoal baskets in it...not the old steel wire ones.