Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Hogsy on March 16, 2013, 02:20:15 AM

Title: Kettle Pizza Build
Post by: Hogsy on March 16, 2013, 02:20:15 AM
Golly and I want to make one of those Kettle Pizza rings
We have a drum, but are in need of dimensions
So could any of you Grillfellas help us out?
We need the height of the ring and the width and height of the opening
Title: Re: Kettle Pizza Build
Post by: zavod44 on March 16, 2013, 06:07:53 AM
Remind me and I'll take some dimensions of mine....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Title: Re: Kettle Pizza Build
Post by: 1buckie on March 16, 2013, 06:28:11 AM
Are you going to makup the short height rings to fit on kettles, or go for the full size drum....

If short, Brian's got you covered

If full size, we'll have to get Hell Fire Grill back in here.....

I just have the firing pics, but he has one's for the construction of a complete drum & it does use a kettle lid !!
Title: Re: Kettle Pizza Build
Post by: Hogsy on March 16, 2013, 07:21:15 AM
I'm just after the short height rings
Thanks guys
Title: Re: Kettle Pizza Build
Post by: Hogsy on March 16, 2013, 01:25:41 PM
Here's a pic of the drum where going to use its out of an old clothes dryer and fits a 22 kettle perfectly
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/9003C1E4-1053-4A2E-B3DA-EE9BB6E23CEC-616-0000010D9A87C223_zpsa6be8602.jpg)
Hoping to get two KP's out of the one drum