Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: bob hope on March 13, 2013, 08:06:08 PM

Title: VINTAGE GAS PORTABLE MARLBORO WEBER GRILL
Post by: bob hope on March 13, 2013, 08:06:08 PM
Ok, I broke down and bought a gasser. This is the one I was screwing up my sisters wedding photo's for. I'm going to need a new top handle and lets all hope I don't have the "duke" issue with shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-GAS-PORTABLE-MARLBORO-WEBER-GRILL-/160984126926?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=28kHd4nHKYRAQirD25s4dIzA1MQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

And yes I spent to much BUT the wife wanted this one so...... 8)
Title: Re: VINTAGE GAS PORTABLE MARLBORO WEBER GRILL
Post by: Duke on March 13, 2013, 08:14:39 PM
Nice score! Just make sure they wrap it up tight  and you shouldn't have "The Duke Issue". :D

Now, you really have a bad case if you were screwing up your sisters wedding pics for it. :o Please tell the full story in "Weber War Stories." 8)http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/off-topic/weber-war-stories/
Title: Re: VINTAGE GAS PORTABLE MARLBORO WEBER GRILL
Post by: bob hope on March 13, 2013, 08:28:27 PM
will do just not tonight Ive been up for 26 1/2 and going to bed ( insert sleepy icon here Zzzz)
Title: Re: VINTAGE GAS PORTABLE MARLBORO WEBER GRILL
Post by: HankB on March 14, 2013, 05:21:41 AM
There's one listed in Chicago for $25. Not in nearly as nice condition as can be seen from these crappy pictures.

(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-2SLJFh6aPB8/UUHOX2Dh22I/AAAAAAAAO7M/c1cet6RiKTE/s800/image%252825%2529.jpeg)
(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3m0DASqizyE/UUHOX4qBRSI/AAAAAAAAO7Q/cEs0k2Rvoo4/s800/image%252826%2529.jpeg)
Title: Re: VINTAGE GAS PORTABLE MARLBORO WEBER GRILL
Post by: javahog2002 on March 14, 2013, 06:04:52 AM
Why do you need a new handle ??