Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: feeshrman on December 06, 2015, 05:19:49 PM

Title: Got the smoke rolling
Post by: feeshrman on December 06, 2015, 05:19:49 PM
On the copper tonight. (http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/06/a940dda9358c00db56172a1e68b91e9c.jpg)
Title: Re: Got the smoke rolling
Post by: Jon on December 06, 2015, 05:36:21 PM
Nice pic. What's cooking?
Title: Re: Got the smoke rolling
Post by: WNC on December 06, 2015, 06:00:50 PM
Quote from: Jon on December 06, 2015, 05:36:21 PM
Nice pic. What's cooking?

+1!
Title: Got the smoke rolling
Post by: feeshrman on December 07, 2015, 06:18:14 PM
So sorry to bring the pics of the cook the next day, but I got busy, etc., etc.,and......well,  that's a bunch of BS.  Actually, I had a few glasses of wine while cooking and by the time I prepped, ate, and cleaned up, I was too pooped to post. I know this has never happened to anyone here before and will strive to perform at a higher level of professionalism in the future. "WARNING" this may take several attempts, LOL.  . (http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/07/49ea6db1ff1cec9ab0f195348b3f4287.jpg)(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/07/d91866440e0816df1403424231c2af1c.jpg)(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/07/72d8f4f796b451e5f4680dd5f1cd56b4.jpg)(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/07/39947dbcba74d9b4c78a835e453500c6.jpg)
Title: Re: Got the smoke rolling
Post by: feeshrman on December 07, 2015, 06:22:23 PM
It's a yard bird, chicken Creole butter injected, then patted down with an orange based dry rub. The sides are pasta, potatoes, and roasted brussel sprouts.
Title: Re: Got the smoke rolling
Post by: austin87 on December 07, 2015, 06:59:19 PM
You're right! I've never had too much wine (or beer, or tequila, or whiskey) and not made a post the night of the cook!

Haha who I am kidding? Looks tasty!
Title: Re: Got the smoke rolling
Post by: weldboy on December 07, 2015, 10:25:24 PM
Looks fantastic, and I think I may need to work on my professionalism as well....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk