Picked this beat up kettle from under a house I was working on
(http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy294/xygswagon/988DC323-8F4D-40D0-9BD7-CC3060D12CFA-151-00000032BD642297_zps4f4c5190.jpg)
I could use those red wheels! Are those original?
Looks kinda like the red metal wheels they have at Tractor Supply over here.
I would love to see more of the red wheels. The age of the kettle with its wooden bowl handle (are there 1 or 2 bowl handles?) and is there a letter on the vent?
Where's the rest of it? Don't hink its too old as it has the larger vent tabs.. 8)
ahh cant put anything past the wkc fellas
trying to get some bites on if its a custom
well done
wheels from hardware store
vent tabs large
gunna make it my drinks on ice table
zoom in on this pic
(http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy294/xygswagon/01CBAB25-92F5-4390-B914-741D0BF2FF12-151-00000030E0AA5432_zps32a7c824.jpg)
Looks like a kettle with some Vasilene or something on it......what's special?
Can't zoom, must be inept....
Well, you know what they say.....
When Inept, do as the Ineptians do.......
"Vaseline"? :o Hey! Whaterayadoin with that thing! ;D
Can't tell what it says, but I like that kettle. I also like those wheels. I have a set and they roll like a dream with the bearings. I would switch those out with those cheap plastic ones and enjoy the ride. :D
(http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy294/xygswagon/D1532B8E-693C-4FE8-B654-6FCF9B6ACC73-716-00000078F4B7F45E_zps9c87c043.jpg)
(http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy294/xygswagon/21C23C60-54C4-49A0-831F-BB49AA57CB8E-716-00000078E4D8D147_zps5f53b806.jpg)
What brand are these red wheels and where in the States can they be had? Those are super cool!
They look kind of like some I got at Tractor Supply for a Portable Kitchen grill.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed some kettle aren't level on top? Look at Golly's last picture. I have one like that. I need to check the rest of mine. :-\
Im not sure its a Weber. Any info on the vents?
Pretty confident it's a weber
Wheels from Bunnings like your Home Depot
Will get some closer pics later today
That's one heck of a tagline there big fella
Ta bro
Just stole it from an ad in trading post
Quote from: Hogsy on March 17, 2013, 05:09:15 PM
That's one heck of a tagline there big fella
+100...........
I love a great tagline !!!!!
(http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy294/xygswagon/27553B64-2601-4FA2-9CFA-C09F0B9E127E-252-0000010162A285F0_zpsdbe685fb.jpg)