I picked up a red kettle today H stamped for $20, nothing special, the usual couple of chips on the lid and rim and a bit of crazing on the bowl.
BUT when I lifted the lid it was like Xmas
Inside was the weber cookbook, assembly instructions,owners guide, warranty card, barbecuing the weber covered way book, 70000 series guide AND a weber pamphlet all in mint condition.
Oh yeah and Weber fork, tongs and spatula from the 80's
He also threw in an 80's esky, thermos and a Cheech and Chong vinyl record
Anyway enough skiting here's the pamphlet, hope y'all enjoy
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/weber1_zps75c2ac4e.png)
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/Weber2_zps9fedbe94.png)
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/Weber3_zpsf80e5400.png)
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/Weber4_zpsf015f78e.png)
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/Weber5_zpsbf6f4fb3.png)
(http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/joelhogston/Weber6_zps466916fb.png)
Very nice pictures, have not seen that pamphlet before.
Danny
Love these old papers. The new catalogs are so "hollywood", I miss the more descriptive pages like the "sum of its parts" page in this one. And the lid-colors photo is great too.
Fascinating. I love the color lids shot.
Great job Hogsy! You got to love that little extra surprise you get when you think it just an old kettle...and BAM, bonus brouchers...
That red gas kettle mmm
Have one coming next week
Merry Chrissy is right! :o
Thats a sweet pamphlet. The lid colors alone makes a great "color chart"! :D
Hey guys, Who has a charcoal pale like the one in the accessories on the last page?