Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: jfbincypress on October 21, 2015, 04:10:24 PM

Title: Birthday present delivered (postman ruined the surprise)
Post by: jfbincypress on October 21, 2015, 04:10:24 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/21/b0c4dbc88e22d852860f8939a98d13f4.jpg)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Birthday present delivered (postman ruined the surprise)
Post by: Jon on October 21, 2015, 05:22:13 PM
Is that a PizzaQue? I don't have one, I have the Kettlepizza. I think the PQ will work better, less headroom to heat up. Congratulations.
Title: Re: Birthday present delivered (postman ruined the surprise)
Post by: jfbincypress on October 21, 2015, 05:25:05 PM
Yes sir...GF got it for me, based on my suggestion. I had a tough time deciding, but decided to go the cheaper route to save some money for the move to Costa Rica next year or so.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Birthday present delivered (postman ruined the surprise)
Post by: Bob BQ on October 21, 2015, 06:12:46 PM
Congrats! I picked up a PizzaQueue recently in a trade... have yet to use it, though.  :o