After seeing Matt's cool White Custom, it got me thinking about this one from a year ago (time??). Maybe it WAS legit.
@Troy @Idahawk @SixZeroFour :o :o
(http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/slieberman92/Interesting_zpsc0oulkee.jpg) (http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/slieberman92/media/Interesting_zpsc0oulkee.jpg.html)
Haha
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Stranger things have happened.
Quote from: harris92 on September 11, 2015, 10:55:47 AM
Stranger things have happened.
That's certainly very true !
Where is this grill now ? What was the story with it .
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Could very well be! It seems more and more surprises keep crawling out of the woodworks... If they made one you have to wonder if there are others out there!
It appeared on here (Online Finds) maybe a year ago or so. It was out west somewhere. Don't remember too much more. I saved a pic because I thought it was cool. :)
Quote from: Idahawk on September 11, 2015, 11:17:51 AM
Quote from: harris92 on September 11, 2015, 10:55:47 AM
Stranger things have happened.
That's certainly very true !
Where is this grill now ? What was the story with it .
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ya know, back in the day, pottery companies used to let their employees play with different colors & glazes on their lunch breaks and at the end of the day. Maybe these funky colors and finishes are the result of something like that: a one-off experiment by an employee making their own grill.
I think I posted it on On-line finds. I tried to contact the seller for a month with no reply.