Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: jcnaz on June 09, 2015, 06:19:49 PM

Title: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: jcnaz on June 09, 2015, 06:19:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/ardentgoods

A Performer - like table for the SJ. I saw it on Facebook. I would like it more if it had a way to hang the lid.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/52268ffb393f3f69d1e596688a737c82.jpg)

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/c94c8e8d43489d15d9bb1973bd1598ed.jpg)


I stand corrected.  The handle doubles as a lid holder.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/338761d668bf6c76865917332043c4e5.jpg)
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: 1911Ron on June 09, 2015, 06:25:15 PM
I went to their website and looked at it, very interesting. However for $199.00 plus $25 shipping......
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: addicted-to-smoke on June 09, 2015, 06:33:03 PM
Looks nice but you're right, seems a bit spendy for an SJ. I like my Weber 7445 Portable Charcoal table. Well made, light and even shrugs off being left outside without a cover.
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: pbe gummi bear on June 09, 2015, 07:27:42 PM
That's a nice table even though the grill is a little small for the $. But who drives a 911 on BBS LM's to a construction site?
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: Bob BQ on June 09, 2015, 07:43:11 PM
Quote from: pbe gummi bear on June 09, 2015, 07:27:42 PM
But who drives a 911 on BBS LM's to a construction site?

The same person who would pay $199 + $25 shipping for a SJ table...  ;D
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: LightningBoldtz on June 10, 2015, 02:48:03 AM
This was posted about 4 months back

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/diy-tables-for-weber-kettles/msg148005/#msg148005 (http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/diy-tables-for-weber-kettles/msg148005/#msg148005)

The owner of the company @cscholz did comment on the thread.
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: AZRaptor on June 10, 2015, 05:19:18 AM
Interesting that the thread from four months ago talked about different types of units but the site only shows the Smomey Joe table now. May not have been enough sell through on the other models to warrant their continued offering.
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: LightningBoldtz on June 10, 2015, 06:32:33 AM
Here is a pic from the web site of one of the tables discussed, it came in at over $1000 if I recall.  Maybe based on the discussion they realized it would not sell a lot.  It is a nice table but was very expensive.

(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/262/18676321975_6067e17b7e_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Interesting Accessory for your Smokey Joe
Post by: Saugust on June 10, 2015, 08:40:24 AM
I can't imagine needing or even wanting a $200 mahogany table for a smokey joe.