I have been searching but not finding the right info the new performers look smaller so I wasn't sure if the current covers will work?
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NXYoM44cJZw/VWtP6qWiw2I/AAAAAAAAAyE/1jO4gCiB9kI/w433-h577-no/15%2B-%2B2)
Current covers are not wide enough...cover oem#8701...i think.
Weber still sells them... $50 +shipping/tax
Can get it through Amazon as well:
http://www.amazon.com/Weber-8701-Performer-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00004RBE7/
^ Yep that's the one for the SS Performers.
Btw...she is a good looking redhead...good lid condition
Thanks all for the info dose anyone know if the fabric is the heavy old style vinal or the newer lighter weight more breathable fabric ?
It is the light duty vinyl.
All the recent vinyl covers are thin
I have a vintage SS cover, so send that pristine SS to me and I'll keep it here for you.
Lol for sure just shoot me your address I'll get it shipped right out
Nice looking SS Redhead!
Quote from: northwestkettle on June 05, 2015, 07:18:35 PM
Thanks all for the info dose anyone know if the fabric is the heavy old style vinal or the newer lighter weight more breathable fabric ?
The 8701 cover would not have been "re-done" this year (those Performers are at least 11 years old today) so any 8701 you find is whatever and however it was originally made, heavy vinyl, no tethered storage bag like the new ones. There is no lightweight vinyl, tethered storage bag version that fits the SS Performers. Hope that helps.
Quote from: northwestkettle on June 04, 2015, 12:18:04 PM
I have been searching but not finding the right info the new performers look smaller so I wasn't sure if the current covers will work?
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NXYoM44cJZw/VWtP6qWiw2I/AAAAAAAAAyE/1jO4gCiB9kI/w433-h577-no/15%2B-%2B2)
They sell them on Amazon bought one about a month it's good and heavy duty vinyl material