I grabbed this today after work. It was listed as a Webber. The lady that owned it stated it has been sitting in her garage after moving there 7 years ago. It's an EE non-gas assist model. The bowl and lid are absolutely perfect. It came with a deteriorating cover and some grilling accessories. I'll get better pics when I clean her up. It will clean up nicely. I have been looking for a non-gas assist performer for a while.
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/dwnthehatch/WKC/IMG_20140805_191740_767_zpslykwx137.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/dwnthehatch/WKC/IMG_20140805_191803_787_zpszkihfve5.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/dwnthehatch/WKC/IMG_20140805_191816_004_zpsd59j30et.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/dwnthehatch/WKC/IMG_20140805_191834_838_zpsex7oospj.jpg)
Sweet find! Did you get a good deal?
Sweet score!!
Quote from: PistolsFiring on August 05, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
Sweet find! Did you get a good deal?
She was asking $100. After speaking to the lady for 1/2 hour I felt bad lowballing her. I got it for $80.
Money well spent!
Good find. Looks to be well taken care of.
Great score.
What a find! Very nice pickup dwnthehatch!
By the looks of it she wasn't kidding about it sitting unused. $80 is a steal.
Nice score!
Very nice score that is the way to get them sitting in a garage for about 7 years and the accessory's