Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: harris92 on May 28, 2014, 04:21:23 AM

Title: NIB Vintage Wok....
Post by: harris92 on May 28, 2014, 04:21:23 AM
The box is still sealed.  Been looking for one for a while.  Thank you Agent H for helping coordinate the delivery...much appreciated.. :)

(http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/slieberman92/Wok1_zps859c6de0.jpg) (http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/slieberman92/media/Wok1_zps859c6de0.jpg.html)

(http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/slieberman92/Wok2_zpscc1fe0b2.jpg) (http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/slieberman92/media/Wok2_zpscc1fe0b2.jpg.html)'


(http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/slieberman92/Wok3_zps92cbeca1.jpg) (http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/slieberman92/media/Wok3_zps92cbeca1.jpg.html)
Title: Re: NIB Vintage Wok....
Post by: landgraftj on May 28, 2014, 04:32:03 AM
Very cool, I've been looking for that one for what seems like forever.
Title: Re: NIB Vintage Wok....
Post by: dazzo on May 28, 2014, 06:45:38 AM
Yes, very cool.

The vintage woks are great.

Title: Re: NIB Vintage Wok....
Post by: G$ on May 28, 2014, 06:56:01 AM
Awesome.  I need one of those as well.
Title: Re: NIB Vintage Wok....
Post by: Peaspurple on May 28, 2014, 03:23:00 PM
I'd love find one of those so I don't have to use my discada.
Title: Re: NIB Vintage Wok....
Post by: Bbqmiller on May 28, 2014, 03:51:39 PM
Congrats on the pickup!
Looks like I have the twin. Agent G from down under helped me out 😃
(http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i480/okmiller/null-67.jpg) (http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/okmiller/media/null-67.jpg.html)