Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Where does your Weber live?  (Read 12184 times)

javahog2002

• WKC Ranger
Re: Where does your Weber live?
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2014, 09:27:05 PM »
The burgundy performer and the cado Hasty Bake get the prime spots under lights on the covered flagstone patio.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk.

SSP '00-WSM 18.5-WSM 22.0-'90 MT-Hasty Bake Cado

OneBadBadger

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2014, 12:57:29 AM »
Well, mine lives on the porch with a weber cover that is cracking from all the frost and snow from the Negative temps this winter. Grill is still going strong though.

Harbormaster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2014, 08:29:56 AM »
Mine all get tucked away in a dedicated BBQ shed:

There are 4 WSMs in the rafters and 6 on the shelf. Also have 3 SJPs in the rafters.
I've got Webers. 10 - WSMs, 5 - 22.5" kettles, 2 - 18.5" kettle, 2 - SJS, 2 - SJP, 4 - WGA, 1 vintage Coolie Pan
"Animal flesh cooked over an open fire is a sensible and essential part of a well balanced diet"

wyd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2014, 06:48:33 AM »
Right now my everyday use kettles are covered on my front porch and my old school kettles I'm collecting are still in boxes from the members that sent them to me and at my buddies hobby shop in a unused back room stacked up.  They are safe and dry.  Plus I can work on them during the year without any problems.  Works out nicely.
Platinum Performer Kettle (In Blue), OTG (In Blue)
Genesis Gasser (In Blue), Smokey Joe (Uline Lime)
Looking to buy (18.5 blue or brownie and blue lantern)

vader06

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2014, 07:27:33 AM »
I have my WSM in my shed along with a performer which is in pieces. My genesis is my garage along with my restored Performer. I have my 18" red in the basement with my grey SJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genesis Gold B, 18" WSM, 18" Yellow, 22" Blue OTG, 22" Lime MBH, 22"  Black SJ, Black Jumbo Joe Platinum and Red 22" LE.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2014, 07:23:42 PM »
Right now my everyday use kettles are covered on my front porch and my old school kettles I'm collecting are still in boxes from the members that sent them to me and at my buddies hobby shop in a unused back room stacked up.  They are safe and dry.  Plus I can work on them during the year without any problems.  Works out nicely.

Whats the hobby shop?  Plastic models?
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X