Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Another good week... and it's only Thursday!  (Read 1772 times)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Another good week... and it's only Thursday!
« on: November 14, 2013, 06:42:32 PM »
It's been a good week, fellas. Made an offer on a Homer Joe on ebay for $20, and it was accepted. The Homer was not in the best of shape (new legs/ash pan on the way), but the bowl (aside from a few minor battle scars) and lid have cleaned up nice. The woman knocked a few dollars off shipping & then wound up shipping it 2 day because she "wasn't able to get it cleaned up very well". Wound up costing me $31 shipped.

I took advantage of the C&B Outlet clearance & free shipping they offered this past weekend... the Wok arrived yesterday, and the Griddle found it's way to my front porch today (ran me just under $40 for both items shipped).

Ramsfan & I met up at his place today, as well. Super nice guy, with a very nice collection of Weber items. That red Wood Dale he got for a steal is in amazing condition! It was great to meet another StL Grillfella... and he kind enough to let go of a wood sidekick table.

And lastly, my younger brother finally quit lurking and joined the WKC... http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/introduce-yourself/hello-from-a-little-brother-is-stl/

BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

kako5256

• WKC Brave
Re: Another good week... and it's only Thursday!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:04:16 PM »
Nice!!! Scratch those of the wish list.
If it's a weber, I can't pass on it. That's my sickness! I hope I am never cured.

kendoll

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 10:00:13 PM »
Sounds like a damn fine week to me! Lots of nice goodies there and those prices aren't too shabby. :)

Ken
Willing to trade first born for: *Ranger (any colour) *Westerner (yeah right)

*Imperial (Glen-Blue) *Brown GA

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 10:11:54 PM »
sweet scores all around but that simpsons sj is the best!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 08:46:07 PM »
How much did that fingertip cost you? ;)  If you can get by this weekend, we'll have to do a drive by to see if that grill I saw is really a Ranger.

"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
WOW! nice week for sure
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank