Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Metal wheel search  (Read 1198 times)

With a K

• WKC Brave
Metal wheel search
« on: October 28, 2013, 06:57:38 AM »
Does anyone have an idea where I might source a pair of 8" metal wheels? It will likely be the final step in my restoration of my Imperial Sequoia. It came with 2 that need some refurb, and 2 cheapo replacement plastic wheels.
It's all about the meat!

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Re: Metal wheel search
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 07:38:25 AM »
K, I remember a few weeks ago searching CL with search title "BBQ" under all for sale and someone had metal wheels that popped up. I don't remember exactly what they looked like. It is local here in the valley somewhere though. I get time I will look for em again.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

Jeff

• WKC Performer
Re: Metal wheel search
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
There were some metal ones recently on Ebay, maybe a set or two.  I don't recall if they were 6 or 8" though.  They were all black from what I recall.  Perhaps do a search on "completed listings" and you'll find the original listing.  That way you might be able to contact the seller to see if they have any other ones.    I need one for my Sequoia as well, but mine are the plastic hub with rubber tread.
Kettle collector AND cooker!