Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: There isn't a new Crimson color for 2014?  (Read 1957 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
There isn't a new Crimson color for 2014?
« on: October 21, 2013, 09:15:45 PM »
I know there was some talk about two new colors for 2014: Copper and Crimson. I just checked Weber's website. They have it updated with all the new products for 2014. If you check out the Performer and the 22 OTG, it says they are offering these grills in three colors only: Black, Green, and Copper. Where is the Crimson that everyone was talking about? The brick red is gone. That one didn't last very long.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Re: There isn't a new Crimson color for 2014?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 02:51:30 PM »
Thanks for the info Bob. I wonder why the Weber website doesn't show Crimson for 2014? They show the new copper color? Where did you take that picture? I want to go there in person and see that color for myself.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"