Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: One in, One out...  (Read 1452 times)

kaz

• WKC Brave
One in, One out...
« on: August 30, 2013, 07:56:59 AM »
Here's a 3 wheeler I rescued a couple weeks ago. Pretty good condition for being from '91.

Above is how I got it no cleaning or anything, and below is after cleaning.

And showing off with the rotisserie.

Some chickens I cooked. One on a bean can. I freeze the limes and they keep the breasts from cooking too fast.

Picked up a hinged grate on CL for $10

Some after clean up shots. It's going to it's new owner this weekend. A gift to my partner's grandfather. Or paw paw as we say down here.

Pawpaw is gonna love his new kettle, he asked me to get him one of these a few months ago. This one cleaned up good and has one of the nicest fitting lids I've ever seen. I only have $10 invested in it too so I'm happy about it too. The best thing about the 3 wheelers is they clean up without needing much. Where just about every OT i get needs the ash sweepers replaced.

This is the next project grill. I picked it up free this week. It will also be given away to an older gentleman and long time family friend.

It's a real basket but has strong bones. Missing the lid, but the guy I want to give it to has a red lid. I told him I'd bring him the rest of the grill eventually, and this is gonna be perfect.

Some of the worst crazing I've ever seen. Looks kinda cool tho.

I need help with a part number. It just needs a H style sweep assembly. I plan on hose clamping the ash can and not using the cross bar.

What's the part numbers for a H sweeper, a SS hinged grate, the removable lid therm, therm holder aluminum peice, and vent insulator in grey?

R-R-R
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 07:59:24 AM by kaz »
#grubdubs

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
One in, One out...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:22:43 AM »
Kaz the therm holder part # is 94100 the therm itself is 62538. If your not using the cross bar than a regular ash sweep will work since the 7409 is hard to find. That vent may also be hard since its discontinued as well. But there is one on eBay

http://bit.ly/15m4XcA

I dig what your doing for friends and family what a great way to spread the kettle love!

I used this for parts reference. The therm and things are the same even if its for a performer.

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/weber-821001-before-2000-touchngo-performer-grill-parts-c-193079_193086_193490.html

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

G$

• WKC Performer
Re: One in, One out...
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 08:24:22 AM »
RRR

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 09:06:31 AM »
Nice one Kaz! Please post the rehab when it's finished.

Bman

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 09:08:47 AM »

What's the part numbers for a H sweeper

7444  22" Ash sweeper
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

edhead35

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 10:56:59 AM »
Love the chicken tits. Definitely using that one.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 03:15:04 PM »
Awesome pickups, Kaz! that '91 turned out nice! Can't wait to see how the red MT turns out.