Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I did it… I Finally Did It! Nice to be here. A big ol’ “HELLO” from So. Cal.  (Read 4029 times)

emptypeas

• Smokey Joe
    • PerfectVinyls.com
Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I read the rules about posting to your site about a week ago…. and I think I forgot most of it.  So, if I’m outta line just bring out the hook and chuck my message. 

Anyway, I’m a dad of three beauties. Two are black and one is stainless steel. Jenny (Jenn-Air 5 burner gas grill is stainless steel). Then there’s Debbie Deluxe (black Gen 3 Weber Performer Deluxe) and lastly is Smokey Weberton (black 18.5 Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker).

I had a junky charcoal grill that I bought when George Washington still had pimples and it did a fine job of burning all my food. Recently, I’ve gotten into cooking and grilling and upgrading, maintaining and amassing my perfect outdoor kitchen. So, I did it… I finally bought a couple of new (to me) grills and i got to join the club and introduce myself to all you fine folk.

Thank you for tolerating me.

EmptyPeas (I forgot the rule about using real names so I’m playing it safe)
I carry around pictures of my grills in my wallet!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Welcome from Doraville, GA you will be fine here LOL , oh and we like pictures
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Welcome from Huntsville, AL, looking forward to seeing some of your cooks!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

ASpitzer

• WKC Brave
Welcome from Kalona, IA. Great fun ahead for you. Watch out for Weberitis.
1957 Wood Dale Demo, MLH Mothership Ranch, 1980 Smokey Joe Black, 2014 Smokey Joe Black, 1992 Master Touch Green, 2022 Original Black, Glen Blue 26 in., 70th Anniversary Hot Rod Yellow

SixZeroFour

Welcome to the site emptypeas!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

emptypeas

• Smokey Joe
    • PerfectVinyls.com
Welcome from Doraville, GA you will be fine here LOL , oh and we like pictures

I’m not so sure I’m going to be fine.  I just spent like 30 minutes trying to figure out how to reply to your  message!  As a matter of fact, for a second there, I think I was about to email you or something, but all I wanted to do was reply to you with a “thank you very much for your warm welcome and I’m sorry I flubbed my introduction with a lack of pics!” I’m working on some for you guys! Do I add them to this thread or do I start a new thread? Inquiring minds wanna know!

All kidding aside, I’ll get the hang of it here and thank you, again!

PS. I’m trying to attach a pic of Debbie Deluxe before the makeover.  Wait til you see her “after”.

FlashHokie

• WKC Brave
Welcome from North Carolina!

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

emptypeas

• Smokey Joe
    • PerfectVinyls.com
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I’m looking forward to chatting it up w all of you fine folk!  See you in the forums!