Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Holy Grails of Collecting Thread  (Read 1651 times)

MoparProud

• WKC Brave
Re: Holy Grails of Collecting Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2023, 06:57:51 PM »
Glen Blue, lime Seville, Meat Cut, Ranger, fireplace, I could keep going.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Vwbuggin64

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2023, 11:44:28 PM »

Mine first one i had the pleasure of re-acquiring. Its a yellow. Second holy grail is the ranger kettle. Its the wheelbarrow like version. Any color on that one.

The Ranger would be sweet to own! I've only seen a handful here on the forum.

Its the rarest of them all. Someday…

Rollin coal

22" 81 B (Faded Black), 22" 86 H (Black),91 N SJ (black), 18" 65 (Red), 12 AU Tostito SJ , 22" CU (Copper), 22” (Brown)Happy Cooker, Q2000 Charcoal, Weber Spirit, 22in Yellow, 18"WSM, Happy cooker SJ

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2023, 07:26:23 PM »
Hey, y'all! Got a few questions for everyone here just out of curiosity:

1. What do you consider to be the Holy Grail of Weber Grill collecting? Is there just one item or do you put multiple grills there in your own opinion?

2. What is your personal Holy Grail item that you would like to get for your own collection (if you don't already own it)?

For me,
1. In terms of actually released grills, the Westerner may top the list, but you could make the argument for various other vintage models or even the unique one-offs we've seen pop up over the years.

2. I'd LOVE to own one of the big Stainless Steel Ranch Kettles from the Weber Grill Restaurants. That or make one myself but it would cost a lot of money to do so. Also, I'd love to build a replica of the Wishing Well one day as none are known to exist currently, if at all.

I'd love to hear what everyone's thoughts are and drum up some good conversation. Fire away, folks!
I think that for anyone the ultimate grail would be an original Weber grill.

As for a personal grail, I would want something from 1961