Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Vintage Weber work table - eBay  (Read 8343 times)

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
Vintage Weber work table - eBay
« on: July 13, 2013, 05:26:21 AM »
Just thought I would post. I think I remember several talk about these in the past, and this one looks to be in good condition.
This is the large one - 70's vintage. Even has the ring for hanging your towel.

http://bit.ly/13XpX7B

Chasing_smoke

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 06:12:02 AM »
Damn I really want this but it's got a bid on it already and probably going to get out of my price range soon.

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
MH Copper mist, Daisy Wheel P, Homer Simpson OTG, Blue 18, Blue Mastertouch, SJS, Genesis Sliver B, Red 18 Bar-b-q-kettle Pat Pending, Copper performer

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 06:30:58 AM »
Here are a couple of pics from the auction. The remnants of the box indicate the part number WT-18.

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 06:33:06 AM »
Damn I really want this but it's got a bid on it already and probably going to get out of my price range soon.

"my kettle is more powerful it will do almost anything."
I am sure it will climb, but is always good to see if someone here might want  to try to snatch it up.

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
Re: Vintage Weber work table - eBay
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 06:33:24 AM »
I like buying on Craigslist - if its on ebay there is too much competition from crazy weber collectors (WKC members) 8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

Ken Mc

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 10:05:09 AM »
don't want to step on toes...anyone bidding???
Lookin' for a flat top 26"( not black)

Ken Mc

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 10:07:24 AM »
never mind...someone REALLY wants it, more than I do...
Lookin' for a flat top 26"( not black)

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 01:41:29 PM »
I put a bid in the other day and forgot about it. It would look nice with my brown 26'r. I hope it doesn't go too high.

Danny C

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 08:22:26 PM »
I put a bid in the other day and forgot about it. It would look nice with my brown 26'r. I hope it doesn't go too high.
Are you the high bidder now?

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 08:37:17 PM »
Yes, if I win my plan for this is to set it up with my old 26'r and take a picture in some vintage clothing for a calendar Marty is putting together. I would try and display some other vintage grills and accessories around me. I even have a good friend that might be willing to play the part of Georges good friend. He looks just like him. :D

Danny C

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »
Well then I will not be bidding,  that is a killer table, good luck, I need a table but I think I am going with a stainless kitchen prep table
Danny

kaz

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 08:48:50 PM »
Sounds awesome duke. Good luck.

Don't forget the period lighter fluid!
#grubdubs

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 08:50:39 PM »
Yes, if I win my plan for this is to set it up with my old 26'r and take a picture in some vintage clothing for a calendar Marty is putting together. I would try and display some other vintage grills and accessories around me. I even have a good friend that might be willing to play the part of Georges good friend. He looks just like him. :D
This I've got to see.  ;D
I need to go to the local good will to find some 70s clothes for a throwback cookout. I don't give a rats what my neighbors say.

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
Thanks Danny and Kaz! I think attempting to recreate an old catalog picture would be really cool. I plan to put a lot of cool items and several grills around. Maybe drop a huge roast on the 26'r. One thing I guarantee is that AJ will be in it. I'm thinking in the background cooking on one of his rare grills. I might even work my wife and son into the act. :D

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 09:24:36 PM »
You WE should find one of those big 70s table umbrellas with the big white frilly fringe tips on them like in the catalog. I didn't know you were looking at doing this. It sounds like a blast!  8)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:56:58 PM by Craig »