Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Keto Smash Burgers on the OTP  (Read 630 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Keto Smash Burgers on the OTP
« on: July 23, 2022, 05:59:28 PM »
Kellee said she had a taste for smash burgers today, so that was the ticket for dinner….. Got one of the blue OTPs up on the deck and had a smashingly fun time using the SNS plancha.  Check out the mess on the table at the end - smash burgers are fun but messy!  Keto is working for me so far, down to 198 from 210 when I started.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
Re: Keto Smash Burgers on the OTP
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 03:59:22 PM »
Burgers look good Greg!

It’s about 68 days to island time! At the rate your going you be down to 185 or so!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 04:36:22 PM »

Burgers look good Greg!

It’s about 68 days to island time! At the rate your going you be down to 185 or so!
Counting down for sure!  I could eat cheesy smash burgers on a lettuce leaf any day no problem.  It’s the fridge full of Hooter Brown that’s hard to stay out of lol….

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 02:55:52 AM »
grate looking burgers, congrats on the modified life style, we hate the word diet LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 03:40:40 AM »
Love that blue OTP!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 05:18:45 AM »
grate looking burgers, congrats on the modified life style, we hate the word diet LOL
Thank you sir!  Funny that eating bread and sugar is a life style...  I guess it is.  We've found so many really good recipes that it's not like being on a diet.  Last night we had (non grill related) a creamy shrimp pasta dish, substituting zoodles for the pasta.  Normally we would have a big pile of pasta and bread with dipping oil on the side.  Didn't miss it at all.  BTW, zoodles are zucchini put on our Kitchen Aid spiralizer that makes spaghetti shaped zoodles.  Kellee cuts them to length with scissors while it does it's thing.  Anyway, with a good sauce they are very edible.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 05:20:20 AM »
Love that blue OTP!
Thank you Mr.C!  I gave that table a good cleaning afterward.....

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 06:33:15 AM »
Thank you sir!  Funny that eating bread and sugar is a life style...  I guess it is.  We've found so many really good recipes that it's not like being on a diet.  Last night we had (non grill related) a creamy shrimp pasta dish, substituting zoodles for the pasta.  Normally we would have a big pile of pasta and bread with dipping oil on the side.  Didn't miss it at all.  BTW, zoodles are zucchini put on our Kitchen Aid spiralizer that makes spaghetti shaped zoodles.  Kellee cuts them to length with scissors while it does it's thing.  Anyway, with a good sauce they are very edible.
Spaghetti squash is another good alternative to pasta
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill