Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WEBER 2022 70th Anniversary Edition Kettles! (TEMP BACK?)  (Read 17353 times)

Jburns

• Smokey Joe
Re: WEBER 2022 70th Anniversary Edition Kettles! (TEMP BACK?)
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2022, 02:13:29 PM »
I think if I budget my money right, I'll be able to purchase 1 anniversary edition kettle every 2 years. In this order: Hot Rod Yellow, Diner Green, Rock N Roll Blue. I already have 2 weathered warriors that are Hollywood Gray, so

HG is out! I sure hope these AEK will be around for the next six years. @Jburns if truly you do work for Weber, can you put in a priority request straight to the head source, for the Weber Glen Bue Master Touch 22.5" to be

released in the U.S. market?

The Glen Blue kettle launch was one of my projects, and that program was only envisioned as a one-time offering, but I'm happy to keep your idea in consideration. In the meantime, the Rock N Roll Blue kettle is quite similar to Glen Blue, but a bit lighter.

DynaGlide

• WKC Brave
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2022, 07:56:47 AM »
@Jburns I want a Spring Green Performer while we're discussing options. I would be over the moon if you offered one.

FlashHokie

• WKC Brave
« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2022, 08:17:12 AM »
@Jburns I want a Spring Green Performer while we're discussing options. I would be over the moon if you offered one.
While we're requesting performers, how about a 26"? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Jburns

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2022, 08:52:34 AM »

I won't say that it'll never happen, but it's important to remember that 26" kettles are sort of a niche product. Those that own a 26" kettle generally love them, but the popularity of 22" kettles is exponentially higher. That's a big part of why we make Performers in the 22" kettle size vs other sizes.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2022, 09:08:15 AM »

I won't say that it'll never happen, but it's important to remember that 26" kettles are sort of a niche product. Those that own a 26" kettle generally love them, but the popularity of 22" kettles is exponentially higher. That's a big part of why we make Performers in the 22" kettle size vs other sizes.
Happy to be part of the niche!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

stringbender

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2022, 11:59:52 AM »
Need to make a "Lefty" Performer.. would love to have one.  But this Topic is about the 70th.. which I will buy a Rock n' Roll Blue and put it away.

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2022, 04:50:27 AM »
It'd be pretty cool if people could custom order a 26" performer direct from Weber.  Could be a money maker for the company, depending on tooling.
If it can be done with cars....

but what do I know lol
"I'm not a pit master, and I'm not a chef. I'm just a guy who manages not to burn food."

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2022, 08:48:54 AM »
Now THIS is where Weber missed the mark on the anniversary kettles. Not that plastic stuff!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

"I'm not a pit master, and I'm not a chef. I'm just a guy who manages not to burn food."

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
WEBER 2022 70th Anniversary Edition Kettles! (TEMP BACK?)
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2022, 09:10:11 AM »
Now THIS is where Weber missed the mark on the anniversary kettles. Not that plastic stuff!

Jeff, FYI, Brandon “B$” Harris, aka the the gRiLl gIaNt directly stole this design from our own Brian O’Neil.  The picture seen above was taken without permission from Brian’s eBay store.  Don’t support this loser and thief!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 09:14:07 AM by Lowbrass »
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2022, 09:41:16 AM »

Jeff, FYI, Brandon “B$” Harris, aka the the gRiLl gIaNt directly stole this design from our own Brian O’Neil.  The picture seen above was taken without permission from Brian’s eBay store.  Don’t support this loser and thief!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
I second that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2022, 09:42:28 AM »
Yeah old Brandon's at it again stealing my ideas, stealing my pictures.  This clown stole my picture directly off of my eBay sale.  This guy has no handles and nothing for sale regarding the 70th anniversary.  He's so morally and creatively bankrupt he has to blatantly steal my images and ideas with no shame!!!

Everything I have on eBay is for sale and ready to ship right now.  He's just taking pre-orders and he's going to try to cobble some stuff together to resemble my handles as usual.

The mere fact that he turned off comments on that thread on his  grill giAnt site is his admission of guilt.  He doesn't want to listen to everyone tell him that he's a fraud on his own website for stealing my photos, and my ideas. 

I have absolutely nothing to do nor will I ever have anything to do with that guy again.  He's such a phony he refuses to take my name off of his website I have had nothing to do with him for over 4 years on that grill handle website.   

As a matter of fact the background in that photo are my kitchen countertops if you need any more pictures I can send you plenty from my kitchen.    Go ask Brandon if he can reproduce that photo.

This is what you get when you deal with a fraud like Brandon steals my pictures steals my ideas. 

If you want the handles you can go right to my auctions right now buy them and I'll ship them on Monday.  If you send that clown your money it will take you minimum 2 months to get anything because he has nothing on hand and not even close to being ready to produce anything regarding these 70th anniversary handles. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 09:55:34 AM by zavod44 »
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2022, 10:38:49 AM »
Yeah old Brandon's at it again stealing my ideas, stealing my pictures.  This clown stole my picture directly off of my eBay sale.  This guy has no handles and nothing for sale regarding the 70th anniversary.  He's so morally and creatively bankrupt he has to blatantly steal my images and ideas with no shame!!!

Everything I have on eBay is for sale and ready to ship right now.  He's just taking pre-orders and he's going to try to cobble some stuff together to resemble my handles as usual.

The mere fact that he turned off comments on that thread on his  grill giAnt site is his admission of guilt.  He doesn't want to listen to everyone tell him that he's a fraud on his own website for stealing my photos, and my ideas. 

I have absolutely nothing to do nor will I ever have anything to do with that guy again.  He's such a phony he refuses to take my name off of his website I have had nothing to do with him for over 4 years on that grill handle website.   

As a matter of fact the background in that photo are my kitchen countertops if you need any more pictures I can send you plenty from my kitchen.    Go ask Brandon if he can reproduce that photo.

This is what you get when you deal with a fraud like Brandon steals my pictures steals my ideas. 

If you want the handles you can go right to my auctions right now buy them and I'll ship them on Monday.  If you send that clown your money it will take you minimum 2 months to get anything because he has nothing on hand and not even close to being ready to produce anything regarding these 70th anniversary handles.
[emoji33]
I should know something was up.
Good thing I didn't buy anything.
Screw that clown, I'm outta there.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 10:54:19 AM by bigjeffb »

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2022, 11:42:23 AM »
From Weber instagram
Dude, relax your chicken.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2022, 11:45:40 AM »
And remember, Brian O'Neil is the real deal! if you purchase directly from "executor70" ebay auctions, these will be the genuine Zav handles made by @zavod44 himself!

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2022, 12:06:02 PM »
And remember, Brian O'Neil is the real deal! if you purchase directly from "executor70" ebay auctions, these will be the genuine Zav handles made by @zavod44 himself!
I even shared his eBay store page in a post there once, and the whole post is gone now.
Never thought of anything at the time, but now.....[emoji35]
Feel like an IDIOT