Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Daily Weber Pic Challenge- 1/7/20  (Read 627 times)

mahnamahna

• WKC Brave
Daily Weber Pic Challenge- 1/7/20
« on: January 07, 2021, 09:37:02 AM »
Day #7 of our #2021dailyweberpic challenge.  Gonna take a few quick pics of a different Weber item every day and post them, see how long I can go before my wife and I run out of stuff.

Today it’s the blue Weber chill!  Was excited when my wife found it a couple years ago with the front wine rack, but it didn’t have the side tables.  A few months ago I bought original tables in great shape from cbpeck in this group and now it is complete!  Works great, gets nice and cold, no cracks on the lid though I understand why so many lids break as it can be hard to lift off.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Daily Weber Pic Challenge- 1/7/20
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 10:58:52 AM »
Very nice!  So...I've always wondered, what were these intended for?  Do you put beer in it?  Brining a turkey?  Meat thawing?  Love the blue on this one and I like seeing your daily pics.

***EDIT***

Looked these up online and found them on Amazon from when they were available some 15 or so years ago.  They hold beer, wine, sodas and anything you want.  Weber also had available baskets or a wine caddy to insert inside for organization.  One of these would be awesome in the Weber room....  Thanks for posting!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 11:06:24 AM by bamakettles »

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 11:29:07 AM »
@bamakettles
That would look awesome in your Weber room! If I see one in NCF I’ll pick it up for you.
Cheers

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 11:45:55 AM »
@bamakettles
That would look awesome in your Weber room! If I see one in NCF I’ll pick it up for you.
Cheers

Thank you sir!  BTW, planning our family SGI trip as we speak...