Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber 2004 One-Touch Premium Grill  (Read 1064 times)

kendall2

• Happy Cooker
Weber 2004 One-Touch Premium Grill
« on: August 27, 2020, 12:58:08 PM »
Hello,

I am a newbie to this forum. I have a 2004 Weber grill. I believe it is a One-Touch Premium. It has been stored in a very dry climate and is in nice condition. I rinsed off some dust but didn't dry it. The top now has some water spots. I hope I can remove them somehow. I will also try cleaning the inside with some steel wool as recommended on this site.
Does anyone know the approximate value of this grill? Thank you.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Weber 2004 One-Touch Premium Grill
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 03:57:44 PM »
Priceless if you are keeping her

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

kendall2

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 04:58:56 PM »
Thank you. We might have to move so I am thinking of selling it.

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 05:09:37 PM »
That grill is in beautiful shape.  For the Thermoset table, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works well.  Price is subjective to the buyer.  No telling what you might get for it.  But, it is a standard black kettle, and the model itself is not one that draws a ton of attention. So, it won't fetch much more than lots of black kettles in the 2nd hand marketplace.  However, it only takes one buyer to love it and pay well for it.  That said, it is in great shape and if I were you, I'd keep it. It will last a long time

Sent from my LM-X420 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 06:01:20 PM »
To get rid of the spots you can use a damper towel and wipe it down and follow up with a dry towel.

As for selling it if it were me I'd take it with you if at all possible, I love mine.
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

kendall2

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 10:38:27 PM »
Thank you all so much for your replies. Foster Dahlet and 1911Ron, you have convinced me not to sell the grill. Your cobalt blue kettle is beautiful, 1911Ron!

Easy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 09:48:10 AM »
That grill is in beautiful shape.  For the Thermoset table, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works well.  Price is subjective to the buyer.  No telling what you might get for it.  But, it is a standard black kettle, and the model itself is not one that draws a ton of attention. So, it won't fetch much more than lots of black kettles in the 2nd hand marketplace.  However, it only takes one buyer to love it and pay well for it.  That said, it is in great shape and if I were you, I'd keep it. It will last a long time

Sent from my LM-X420 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
it's way. Remove water spot on the top or even your car go to Auto Zone or Wamart and buy a clay bar kit.
Mix up a bucket of car wash soap wash the surface rinse then coatca area you are going work with the soapy water and take the clay and work it in your hands to make it soft and then pat to flatten. Now using the soapy water as a lube just rub in any direction on the lid and using your other hand feel the lid for smoothness as all the stuck on particles are removed
Fold and flatten every once in a while to keep a clean working surface.
Then dry and apply a snyethic wax it will look like new and only takes a few minutes. Heck you can do a car in a hour,remove road tar grease,etc and the surface will feel supper smooth(AKA babies butt).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kendall2

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 10:52:31 AM »
Easy, the clay bar sounds like a great idea. I have used those on my car but never would have thought to use one on a grill. Thank you very much for sharing the detailed instructions. I will definitely give it a try.!