Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Source for a Rotisserie basket for 26" Cajun Bandit  (Read 1170 times)

Robert

• WKC Brave
Source for a Rotisserie basket for 26" Cajun Bandit
« on: July 20, 2020, 04:34:05 PM »
Just received a rotisserie from Cajun Bandit for 26".  I had a couple of baskets that came with another purchase, but will not fit the spit.  So, I'm looking for a basket. The Largest size I can find is a 14"x7" basket.  Does anybody know where to obtain a larger basket?  Seems a shame to waste all of the real estate the 26" provides.

Thanks,

Robert

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
Re: Source for a Rotisserie basket for 26" Cajun Bandit
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 06:39:30 PM »
Just thinking outside of the kettle here, but maybe you can find and fit two baskets rather than one big basket?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Robert

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 05:48:57 AM »
If I had a welder, I could make two into one in a customized fit.  I'm thinking 20" wide would probably work.  Wonder why no one has thought to make a larger one for the 26"?

Robert

Old Dave

• WKC Brave
    • Old Dave's Po-Farm
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 12:10:13 AM »
GrillPro makes a 16” wide basket.

Robert

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 05:36:41 AM »
Thanks Dave.  Sadly looks like it will not fit the 1/2 shaft of the rod.  The search continues.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 08:22:25 AM »
CB gets stuff from OneGrill. You can usually get roti parts/accessories from OneGrill a little cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 09:45:05 AM »
CB gets stuff from OneGrill. You can usually get roti parts/accessories from OneGrill a little cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
That is true.
Brian at Onegrill and Chris at CB are both great guys!

Old Dave

• WKC Brave
    • Old Dave's Po-Farm
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 09:58:02 AM »
Another idea might be to run both the basket and something else on the spit rod at the same time. I have done this on another cooker. Might have a chicken on the spit and the basket loaded with some slab potatoes. How about a top round roast on the spit and then a basket full of veggies. Veggies being carrots , celery, bell peppers, onions, new potatoes, etc.

Old Dave

• WKC Brave
    • Old Dave's Po-Farm
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 02:33:03 PM »
Another idea might be to run both the basket and something else on the spit rod at the same time. I have done this on another cooker. Might have a chicken on the spit and the basket loaded with some slab potatoes. How about a top round roast on the spit and then a basket full of veggies. Veggies being carrots , celery, bell peppers, onions, new potatoes, etc.