Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Customer Service  (Read 625 times)

Cabernet

• Smokey Joe
Weber Customer Service
« on: May 18, 2020, 07:22:14 AM »
I was thinking about this the other day. My neighbor was looking to get a new gas bbq and being over he asked me what do I think he should buy. He's not a charcoal guy (yet) so I said he should get a Weber. He asked why, so I told him that my kettle lid was getting discolored and I sent Weber an email to find out what type of paint they use. They responded back within a few hours that they would send me some info. I should also mention that the kettle was about 6 years old at that point. A couple of days go by and no new correspondence, then my doorbell rings and its a NEW lid ! Also, I have a Weber gas as well that is about 15 years old and the igniter still works!  And those are the two reasons(besides great cooking) that I always tell people to buy a Weber
Cheers

Walchit

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 08:21:49 AM »
Nice! I haven't had to call customer service yet, but I might today because I need a grommet for the wsm

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 11:14:50 AM »
I agree, awesome customer service any time I've contacted them.  They stand behind their products IME.

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 01:25:29 PM »
Pm me your address I'll send you one.
Nice! I haven't had to call customer service yet, but I might today because I need a grommet for the wsm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow