Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Brownie lid spotted on Jalopnik  (Read 554 times)

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
Brownie lid spotted on Jalopnik
« on: June 06, 2020, 10:59:03 AM »
Jalopnik recently did a video series on a $900 electric vehicle imported from China. That's not relevant to this forum, I know, but what is is the brownie lid, maybe even a 26er, spotted on the ground in the rain in the background. I only hope the guy has the rest of the kettle somewhere nearby.

https://jalopnik.com/heres-what-the-worlds-cheapest-electric-car-is-like-to-1843904305

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
Re: Brownie lid spotted on Jalopnik
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 03:39:12 PM »
I had watched this video and completely missed it!  Good eye!  I'm pretty sure that is a 26er lid.  Makes me like Jason Torchinsky even more!
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 03:39:40 PM »
For those who are curious, the best view is 26 seconds in.
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 06:27:00 PM »
You might want to post it in the thread about spotting Webers on tv.  I think it is in the off topic thread.  You reminded me to look for a commercial I saw recently with a Weber fairly prominently featured.  I think it is one the same company used a couple years back, because it seems familiar.

Jalopnik recently did a video series on a $900 electric vehicle imported from China. That's not relevant to this forum, I know, but what is is the brownie lid, maybe even a 26er, spotted on the ground in the rain in the background. I only hope the guy has the rest of the kettle somewhere nearby.

https://jalopnik.com/heres-what-the-worlds-cheapest-electric-car-is-like-to-1843904305
regards,
Hal