Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New to rotisserie grilling  (Read 760 times)

Al b que

• WKC Brave
New to rotisserie grilling
« on: April 22, 2020, 03:48:19 PM »
First sorry I posted in the wrong place if you see this in double. Just received only fire rotisserie for my 22s. Bottom of rotisserie Fit fine on the bow. Top of rotisserie and lid don't fit very well don't fit in the groove of the lid. Is this common with the only fire rotisserie kit. Thanks in advance for any tips and tricks to a new guy to rotisserie [emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my moto z4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Al b que

• WKC Brave
Re: New to rotisserie grilling
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 03:50:25 PM »
First sorry I posted in the wrong place if you see this in double. Just received only fire rotisserie for my 22s. Bottom of rotisserie Fit fine on the bow. Top of rotisserie and lid don't fit very well don't fit in the groove of the lid. Is this common with the only fire rotisserie kit. Thanks in advance for any tips and tricks to a new guy to rotisserie [emoji482][emoji482]

Forgot to add photo

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 06:04:02 PM »
The modern Weber rotisserie doesn’t fit great either. It’s definitely not an air tight fit if that’s what your asking. I don’t know about the only fire specifically but as long as the lid doesn’t fall off then I would consider it fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 04:56:14 AM »
I gave my two cents in your other post - I'm sure others will have better info than me. Good luck!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again