Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Spitfire Grilling Mini WSM  (Read 493 times)

littlepigbarbeque

• Smokey Joe
Spitfire Grilling Mini WSM
« on: April 12, 2020, 08:42:38 AM »
So I was scrolling through Instagram and a guy posted a picture of an awesome looking mini WSM.  I messaged him and asked where he got the pot for it.  It turns out he makes them and sells them on Etsy.  Check him out.  Seems like a quality product.  It is a little pricey, but looks much better to me than a tamale pot.  He also makes them for larger kettles.  He seems like a super nice guy.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/SpitfireGrilling/listing/695075577/super-sleeve?utm_campaign=Share&utm_medium=social_organic&utm_source=MSMT&utm_term=so.smt&share_time=1586672007000

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Re: Spitfire Grilling Mini WSM
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 10:42:42 AM »
They do look nice & stainless is awesome. 

I ran across them before, but then wound up picking up a couple of used SMOKE EZs for fairly cheap.  No, they are NOT stainless and have an obnoxious logo, but you can face that away from you.  Both had the hanger thing and one had a bowl and charcoal ring but I think the other was missing those.  Picked them up recently & have not used them yet.  Thinking about painting one with a high heat yellow and maybe another with high heat red.  I think the ones you posted look great, but figured I was better off using the cash I save to buy more stuff.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 10:58:06 AM by PotsieWeber »
regards,
Hal