Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Chill Replacement Lid  (Read 1193 times)

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
Weber Chill Replacement Lid
« on: January 04, 2020, 11:41:35 PM »
Hey guys,
I spent the day cleaning my garage, and while doing so I accidentally broke the polycarbonate lid to my Weber Chill. It's broken beyond repair, and I'm bummed because I assume Weber won't have a replacement available. I'll call them on Monday, but I'm not optimistic. Curious if anyone knows of another source or might have an extra lid that they would consider selling. I imagine there are a few Chills that have quit working, so I think the forum is probably my best hope. Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:55:20 AM by cbpeck »

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Chill Replacement Lid
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 05:10:21 AM »
I thought there was a regular chill that could be bought at some point.  I can't recall where I saw it, but it might have been on the forum or marketplace.    Maybe someone else knows and hopefully the parts are still a match. 
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 09:08:09 AM »
I thought there was a regular chill that could be bought at some point.  I can't recall where I saw it, but it might have been on the forum or marketplace.    Maybe someone else knows and hopefully the parts are still a match.

Thanks for sharing that info. I've never heard of a non-Weber branded Chill. Hopefully someone has more details.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 10:23:47 AM »

Thanks for sharing that info. I've never heard of a non-Weber branded Chill. Hopefully someone has more details.

When I was looking for my Weber Chill I found the company that made them. They are still around. I think I still have the info I’ll check and let you know. For the time being I would use a cutting board cut into a circle with a cool wooded handle.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 07:33:52 PM »
   The name of the company is Summit, their lids are flat compared to webers domed lids.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Radio station WEFUNK 50,000 kilowatts of PFUNK power.

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 09:42:53 PM »
   The name of the company is Summit, their lids are flat compared to webers domed lids.

Thank you for the info! I was able to find their website and will call them tomorrow. For future reference: Summit has discontinued the round party refrigerators:

https://www.summitappliance.com/catalog/model/PCC50BLUE

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 11:58:50 AM »

Thank you for the info! I was able to find their website and will call them tomorrow. For future reference: Summit has discontinued the round party refrigerators:

https://www.summitappliance.com/catalog/model/PCC50BLUE

Sorry so late... That is the one I was thinking of.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!