Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Little Griddle Products (Griddles for charcoal and gas barbecues)  (Read 1106 times)

Cellar2ful

A discussion came up on a for sale post of a Griddle Q.  I did a little Google search today and found the Little Griddle company based in Detroit Michigan. Their website claims they have been manufacturing stainless steel Little Griddles since 2000.  Don't know anything about these products but they make a round one to fit on a Weber kettle and two different sizes for gas grills. It lists the weight of the gas grill model as being 9 lbs.  Sounds pretty heavy duty.  Their prices seem reasonable.  Any members have one made by this company?     @Peaspurple  @captjoe06  @LightningBoldtz

https://www.littlegriddle.com/collections/all/griddle

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:08:06 PM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Little Griddle Products (Griddles for charcoal and gas barbecues)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 01:06:38 PM »
I had one but ended up trading it to Brian @zavod44, I doubt if he has ever used it.  I got my sizzle q, griddle q and kettle q from John the guy in the video.  I asked him recently is he had any more kettle q's sounds like he didn't.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 01:21:21 PM »
I have one, practically forgot about it.. that is one of my goals this year, get all my kettles cleaned and rehabbed, and all my bbq stuff in one place, I’m sure I got stuff I completely forgot about...

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 01:30:24 PM »
So a little trivia, the ones that I own from the original inventor the name of the little griddle was called the sizzle q stamped on it.  The big one like @Peaspurple is selling was called the griddle q, I have it but it is put away due to the size of it.

pics of mine, I accidentally left it on my grill with the gas running for too look so it is black but still cooks the same.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Shanks Kop

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 03:36:47 PM »
I've got the kettle version, solidly made and a great little griddle. I use it for breakie, smash burgers etc with great success.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 06:57:31 AM »
I've got the round one - only used it a couple of times. I need to play around with it more before I pass judgement. Heavy as a mofo though - very solid.
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 07:26:14 AM »
I have the gas grill one.  I used it once when I bought it 10 years ago and it has been sitting in my storage cabinet ever since.  From what I remember, it worked well.

smittydog27

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 10:16:00 AM »
great....now I want one.  Thanks.....

I do have the griddle pan for my slow n sear, but this is a beaut Clark !