Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sunday lunch cooks  (Read 690 times)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Sunday lunch cooks
« on: August 11, 2019, 03:36:10 PM »
Cooked lunch for the week today.  I’ve been wanting to cook the Peruvian chicken that avega2792 made at the Chicago meetup.  Fired up the red Performer with the Caliente stacker. Substituted thighs in place of a whole, cut up chicken.  Had to sample one right off the grill.... amazing flavor!

I had also picked up a nicely marbles bottom roast this weekend.  I haven’t used my roti in quite awhile, so I gave it a go on the ‘A’ code big wheel Seville.  Probably should have pulled this one off the grill a tad bit sooner, but it still turned out a-ok.  It’s going to make some excellent roast beef sandwiches!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 03:38:08 PM by Bob BQ »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Hollando

• WKC Brave
Re: Sunday lunch cooks
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 05:16:49 PM »

Cooked lunch for the week today.  I’ve been wanting to cook the Peruvian chicken that avega2792 made at the Chicago meetup.

I had also picked up a nicely marbles bottom roast this weekend.

Looks great.

Love both setups.

-H

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 05:05:47 AM »
Dang that looks good!!!  I’ll be trying the Peruvian chicken one of these days, cuz that [emoji90] was the [emoji378]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 05:09:43 AM »
Looks awesome, I can remember the smell of that chicken from the meetup, Amazing
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 01:31:15 PM »
Do we need to start a dedicated Peruvian chicken thread? Looks great and everyone talking about it has me salivating.

Nice cook Bob!

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Hollando

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 05:04:50 PM »

Do we need to start a dedicated Peruvian chicken thread? Looks great and everyone talking about it has me salivating.

Nice cook Bob!

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

100%

-H

BigEll

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 10:48:32 PM »
Fabulouso!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club