Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Teach your children well...  (Read 1715 times)

cigarman20

• WKC Ranger
Teach your children well...
« on: May 01, 2019, 04:20:09 PM »
Shout out to CSN&Y. Nice evening in central VA with Cigarman20 JR learning his way around the grill and an Upman habana while doing 10th grade homework. Some may cry child abuse... I say good parenting.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Grails- ‘63 Fleetwood, Ambassador

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Teach your children well...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 06:31:57 PM »
I vote good parenting [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 05:40:59 AM »
I see no harm here
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 06:19:21 PM »
Definitely good parenting. Kids should be taught to appreciate the finer things in life.

dirtfishingman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 08:09:27 PM »
Good parenting for sure.  I do the same minus the cigar Child services might show up

SMOKE FREAK

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 04:51:11 AM »
By the time a kid is in 10th grade he has had plenty of chances to smoke or not to smoke...Telling him not to while you do so just doesn't work...

At that age I couldn't get my kid interested in cooking...Just eating...

NOW he says that he wishes he had learned a bit more...

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2019, 10:53:44 AM »
Light up a cigar and teach that kid the ropes. Never too late.
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2019, 02:26:31 PM »
At least he’s not swiping the choicest “sticks” from your humidor behind your back.

cigarman20

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 02:40:14 AM »
At least not yet[emoji6]

griz400

• WKC Brave
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 03:20:39 PM »
...................    changed my mind on post of this ,,, instead of you posting what you grilled ,,, you posted crap like this ....

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 06:16:41 PM »
...................    changed my mind on post of this ,,, instead of you posting what you grilled ,,, you posted crap like this ....
What is your damn problem?  If you want to complain about something, try to at least be coherent. We're all adults here.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 06:53:20 AM »
Did he inhale? Lol

I actually wanna quit smoking cigarettes before my kids end up smoking, I know ive said hundreds of times that I need to quit, then go get another pack. And I'm also a firm believer that nobody else should be able to tell you how to raise your kid, at least he's not out running the streets doing who knows what.

My kids would not take no for an answer when they saw this little blue char broil grill at a garage sale. It looks cool, but sucks to cook on. Gonna build them a midget, or get a sj

Ps, I want one of those platinums or whatever they are called, with the side tables and the handle on the front of the lid. Wood side tables and handle would really set that off.

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2019, 10:34:51 AM »
Did he inhale? Lol

I actually wanna quit smoking cigarettes before my kids end up smoking, I know ive said hundreds of times that I need to quit, then go get another pack. And I'm also a firm believer that nobody else should be able to tell you how to raise your kid, at least he's not out running the streets doing who knows what.

My kids would not take no for an answer when they saw this little blue char broil grill at a garage sale. It looks cool, but sucks to cook on. Gonna build them a midget, or get a sj

Ps, I want one of those platinums or whatever they are called, with the side tables and the handle on the front of the lid. Wood side tables and handle would really set that off.

I bought my grand daughter a copper SJ a few years ago for her birthday. Sweet little cooker, and so is the SJ!  :)
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

griz400

• WKC Brave
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2019, 02:31:57 PM »
What is your damn problem?  If you want to complain about something, try to at least be coherent. We're all adults here.

THIS IS THE CHARCOAL GRILLING AND BBQ  FORUM ... correct ?   If you look at the top 10 threads right now, they are people showing their q view ... guess you are Mr. webber kettle club with over 4000 posts .. you should pat yourself on the back buddy ... Maybe the moderator should move this thread to off topic section cause we all here don't know what is even on the kettles ...

cigarman20

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2019, 04:37:26 PM »
Gents, Off topic would have been a better choice on my part. Let's leave this thread with that and turn our attention to back to the grills.